Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Fable 3 Is Free for XBL Gold Members

SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Fable 3 Is Free for XBL Gold Members Empty Fable 3 Is Free for XBL Gold Members

Post by SadPanda Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:19 am

Not my favorite game but after lowering the price for next to nothing, it's just free now.

Also, does anybody know if it's like this with any other games?
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Fable 3 Is Free for XBL Gold Members Empty Re: Fable 3 Is Free for XBL Gold Members

Post by Encore Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:53 pm

No one should ever play Fable 3.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Fable 3 Is Free for XBL Gold Members Empty Re: Fable 3 Is Free for XBL Gold Members

Post by GrinTwist Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:56 pm

That gives me more reason to stay away from the system, that game was horrible.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:57 pm

Systems?

You´re a PC player?
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Fable is a perfect example of not jumping in both feet first on a lesser known franchise. They made it **** after it was already so good, I don't know HOW they F***** it up that badly. Everything after 2 is just ***.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:02 pm

System, not systems. I'm a PS3 player I meant that just gives me more reason to stay away from the Xbox.

I would disagree personally, none of them were particularly good but the first I can say was one of my favorite RPG's at the time. The other two just turned out to be less and less fun to play.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:12 pm

GrinTwist wrote:System, not systems. I'm a PS3 player I meant that just gives me more reason to stay away from the Xbox.

I would disagree personally, none of them were particularly good but the first I can say was one of my favorite RPG's at the time. The other two just turned out to be less and less fun to play.
    The original is my favorite RPG of all time, I don't know what it is about that game...
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Fable 1 was meh,the rest are just painful to play.I still own them all and you will never see me playing them.It was a waste of money for me and I'd wager a waste of time for anyone downloading it.Sorry to be so critical but I have many lower review score games I'd rather play.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:19 am