Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Streaming to Twitch.tv

andrewmcdan

Streaming to Twitch.tv Empty Streaming to Twitch.tv

Post by andrewmcdan Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:41 am

Some friends and I are going to be streaming Dark Souls (and other games) to Twitch. Last year we started a podcast called Everything's Tentative and posted weekly episodes for about 10 months. We have since discontinued the podcast but still want to contribute to the gaming community. And so we got into streaming.

We're interested in hearing what other players might like to see and hear about in our streams. We post everything to Youtube after the fact so anyone can watch anytime. We will also be making playlists on Youtube for organization's sake.

I don't want to talk about other games in the DS forums but DS is not the only game we'll be streaming and talking about.

If you're interested in seeing how a particular build plays or anything else just let us know, either here or on Youtube (user EverythingsTentative).
    wretchedsausage
    wretchedsausage
    Addicted
    Addicted

Streaming to Twitch.tv Empty Re: Streaming to Twitch.tv

Post by wretchedsausage Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:54 am

Dark Souls related: I would love to see a weekly build showcase, where a different interesting build is shown every week doing PvP.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:37 am