Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
twigsterxd
Ghoul
ublug
SirArchmage
Sentiel
steveswede
FinPeku
SadPanda
12 posters

The Most Notorious Gank/Mod Squad in DkS

SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Most Notorious Gank/Mod Squad in DkS Empty The Most Notorious Gank/Mod Squad in DkS

Post by SadPanda Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:35 pm

These guys almost EVERY day just sit in the Burg ganking. They've been doing it for TWO YEARS. Now they've started using super-mods, they literally can't lose. They have the lowest star rep on Xbox I've ever seen.
    There's literally NO POSSIBLE way to beat them. Every time they pull out a new mod, or a new tactic. They sandwich you and trap you so you can't run to a ledge or heal. It's a nightmare.
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

The Most Notorious Gank/Mod Squad in DkS Empty Re: The Most Notorious Gank/Mod Squad in DkS

Post by FinPeku Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:40 pm

It would be a good idea to read the forum guidelines:

6. Don't single out PSN of XBLA names in an attempt to slander.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Most Notorious Gank/Mod Squad in DkS Empty Re: The Most Notorious Gank/Mod Squad in DkS

Post by SadPanda Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:43 pm

It isn't slander, I only said their names and that they gank and mod. I was hoping someone would understand where I was coming from having fought these guys and how/if they beat them.
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:59 pm

I find it hard to believe you're not trying to show them in bad light.

Spawn gankers in burg are tough to beat, but not impossible. Practice the shortcut jump to the black knight so it doesn't matter whether they have closed the door or not. DWGR is your best friend against ganks, and there is just enough time to change rings before they can deal damage to you. If they are modders, i wouldn't bother fighting them, that will only give them what they want. 

Also, if i want to pvp in burg, i'm pretty much always hosting. No high level opponents, no gankers.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:12 pm

Thanks for the help, but I doubt it will work. They don't spawn gank either. One sits on the bridge so you can't run away, and the other stands in a corner near the first Hellkite encounter. They wait for you to attack and get you. They're actually the BEST gankers I've seen. It's definitely a great level of teamwork.
    steveswede
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by steveswede Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:14 pm

These guys are not mods so don't slander them with it.  Also follow the rules of the forum, name and shame isn't tolerated here.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:19 pm

wut

No, the guys I fought MOD, not mods on the website. I'm not slandering them, they play very distinctively and I thought the names for the people that have fought them, and the video to show how they fight, would cause people to recommend some strategies. I really don't see how this is slanderous at all. I said that they mod and gank, nothing more, nothing rude.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:30 pm

I saw no modding in the video.

Phantom knows well how to bs and they have a plan and prepared conditions, unlike most gankers. That's all. For the high bs damage, the guy doing the bsing has MLGS, which does pure Magic damage + Hornet ring and the invader has Crown of Dusk, which lowers Magic Defence.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:35 pm

I know that they don't mod in the video, but recently they have. I saw a really cool mod though where it's like an arrow, and a couple seconds later it makes a crystal golem AoE. Don't know how they did it, don't care how. I just moved to Moonpit and I've been getting consistently good invasions.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:49 pm

Gankers with a plan......There is scarce a thing as deadly. I'd rather take my chances against the Four Kings. With no armor. At level 1. With a dagger. Really, unless you get lucky with Dark Bead, pursuers or WoG they are pretty much impossible to beat, as they won't let you bs them to death as they are too prepared to let you do that. It is still possible through bs-ing and parrying, but much easier to tank a hit and slam some Dark Bead in one of their faces in an attempt to one hit them.

Last edited by SirArchmage on Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:11 pm

Please don't single out psn/xbl usernames, I edited out their names and removed the video.
    Ghoul

Post by Ghoul Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:20 pm

The solution to beating these "impossible" fighter is to block them Panda. Every person I have blocked, after my lobby is refreshed, I do not EVER see them again.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:45 pm

Panda when you post things like this;These guys almost EVERY day just sit in the Burg ganking. They've been doing it for TWO YEARS. Now they've started using super-mods, they literally can't lose.
    It is considered bad mouthing, slamming, flaming, putting people in bad light. All the mods are trying to tell you is, you can't do this here. Also, if you did post names, it is not allowed. You can post names if you use it in context. For ex. SadPanda taught me how to parry. That would be ok. Just don't post stuff like twigsterxd is a ganker.
    If you wanted to post about a couple of gankers and wut they do to trap you is fine but be careful not to bash or flame people. It could get ya banned bud.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:49 pm

implications.gif
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:22 pm

You're allowed to post the names of other people on the forum, but you're not allowed to attack people who do not know and do not have the ability to defend themselves.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Haha.  I remember fighting 2 people in the burgr like that so it might be the same people you're talking about.  I managed to run away and climb the big ladder after the undead merchant.  I one of them fall down and then I black crystal'd out.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:42 pm

I honestly don't see how people see this as slander or an attack of any sort. I said their names, and that they were ganking. This thread has lost hope because it will just be people telling me it's in violation of the rules and no one will actually try to help. (thanks FinPeku for helping)
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:52 pm

SadPanda wrote:I honestly don't see how people see this as slander or an attack of any sort. I said their names, and that they were ganking. This thread has lost hope because it will just be people telling me it's in violation of the rules and no one will actually try to help. (thanks FinPeku for helping)

SadPanda wrote: I said their names, and that they were ganking.

You just can't. anything else is fine.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:30 pm

This is close to the line of slander, without crossing blatantly into it.  The implications of modding however don't give the individuals in question a fair shake which is why we have the rule.  This forum is not set up for judicial review. I will lock this up while things haven't become too contentious since the thread is starting to go in circles.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:06 am