Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
drdrack
StiffNipples
6 posters

Hypermage Testing

Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Hypermage Testing - Page 2 Empty Re: Hypermage Testing

Post by Dibsville Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Faith excels at PvP, but is pretty bad for PvE.
    StiffNipples
    StiffNipples
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by StiffNipples Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:47 pm

No Trident Buff, I hit him during one of his attacks so I assumed counter.
    EDIT: Which is strange, because I wasn't sure that counters worked on bosses. Obviously they do, just not on 4 Kings. I'll post a vid of that one day too. If you use a bow on the 4 Kings and have the Leo Ring on (or just get any counter) it shows that you do the counter damage in the numbers above the Kings head, but the boss hp bar shows the non-counter boosted damage. eh.

Manus has 6k HP I think, hit him once for around 2k, last time for around 1.8k, counter hit was 3.2k, which lines up with my memory, as it was a little over 3k.

The first CSS I shot at him missed as I was too far away, then I managed to hit him twice, with the last shot (me being c*cky) finishing him off as he hit me.

Didn't get a screenshot of the massive damage, but did of the last hit:
    http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/903238510223294488/EE6E9482DB7DAD4B2947E7A1031CE65F767DEB25/

On the topic of Trident Buffs, can you buff yourself? I always thought you could not, even with the stats to use the weapon I never get the buff aura if I do it myself.

Also tried being a WogWarrior with my Hyperdragon, everyone just dodged my WotG Shrug

Pursuers and Dark Bead is much more effective. Also got some awesome hatemail from a very angry chap, might post that later too haha
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:56 pm

1775 sounds about right for Manus. AFAIK, you can't buff yourself with the trident.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:07 pm