Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Really need help with the four kings

Death_incarnate

Really need help with the four kings Empty Really need help with the four kings

Post by Death_incarnate Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:09 pm

my gt is just too brutal on xbl and im ridiculously stuck on these bosses almost all of the help ive already tried using hasnt really helped. i was therefore wondering if there are any four kings pros that can help me? my sl is 106 on new game+ also while im here does anyone have any demon titanite to trade?

Dr__Awkward
    Dr__Awkward
    Casual
    Casual

Really need help with the four kings Empty Re: Really need help with the four kings

Post by Dr__Awkward Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:13 am

I can help you and get you a bunch of demon titanite
    Lasombra2nd
    Lasombra2nd
    Casual
    Casual

Really need help with the four kings Empty Re: Really need help with the four kings

Post by Lasombra2nd Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:21 am

If you're still having trouble with the Kings, I have an Avatar that can help.  happy

Message me if you need me.  I'm usually on at around 10pm CST US.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:23 am

It's generally not a good idea to get help with the Four Kings, as the kings spawn on a timer and when you summon someone the HP of the boss increases. I think the HP of the individual kings also increase which makes it trickier to kill the individual kings fast enough.
    Lasombra2nd
    Lasombra2nd
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Lasombra2nd Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:18 pm

I don't know about that.

When I beat them with the avatar I mentioned above (SL 87), I summoned another player who had the Witch, Solaire, and Lautrec with him, and the five of us just blazed through the Kings.  Whole fight took under two minutes.

In fact; I don't know if it's because I had so many people with me, but we didn't have to charge any of the Kings except for the fourth one.  All of the first three spawned right in the middle of our group and never really got to use their magic attacks.  Once or twice we had to deal with the AoE attack, but one or two swigs of my estus flask and everyone was right as rain again.  happy

But i didn't notice any increase in the King's HP.  I do know that we poured out damage by the bucketful though...  lol  big grin
    Lasombra2nd
    Lasombra2nd
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Lasombra2nd Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:24 pm

Death_incarnate wrote:my gt is just too brutal on xbl and im ridiculously stuck on these bosses almost all of the help ive already tried using hasnt really helped. i was therefore wondering if there are any four kings pros that can help me? my sl is 106 on new game+ also while im here does anyone have any demon titanite to trade?

If you need Demon titanite, I would be happy to point you in the direction of Lord of Ash and his Invader Trader Store of Wonders thread (it's stickied in the thread list).

If you've got a ton of random weapons, armor, and rings that you're not using, he'll be happy to take those off of your hands and get you the Demon titanite that you need.

He helped me out quite a bit with items that I've needed, and I know he'll help you out as well.  happy

Tell him that Lasombra sent you his way.

Last edited by Lasombra2nd on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : minor correction)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:43 am