Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Black Knight Shield or Silver Knight Shield?

DarkMega
    DarkMega

Black Knight Shield or Silver Knight Shield? Empty Black Knight Shield or Silver Knight Shield?

Post by DarkMega Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:18 am

Right now I'm at Anor Londo, yes quite far from farming for Black Knights, But should I get a Silver Shield and use my 9 Twinkling titanite, or save my Twinkling titanite for a Black Shield?
    Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Black Knight Shield or Silver Knight Shield? Empty Re: Black Knight Shield or Silver Knight Shield?

Post by Raikan007 Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:22 am

Depends on your build.. I like 3.0 shields and I use mostly the Crest/Dragoncrest shield at +5 for most of the PvE..

Silver Knight is good, if you have one already! Through all of my playthroughs, I have never once got a BKShield, ever! I do not even know the stats to be honest!

Balder shield fully upgraded is very, very good as well! even +10!

I personally think the Crystal Shield you can buy from Zoomhall (sp) outside the Gaping Dragon boss area is one of the best shields in the game, most of the time that is my boss fighting shield! 4k souls is all it costs as well! good stability and good resistances! 60% lightning so use another for O&S that has better resistance for lightning!
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Black Knight Shield or Silver Knight Shield? Empty Re: Black Knight Shield or Silver Knight Shield?

Post by Dibsville Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:25 am

Going to have to say Silver Knight Shield.

Highest Stability of all the shields that can parry, good defensive stats, and looks awesome in general.

BK only wins if you're fighting against fire, in which case you can just hard swap to it.

So again, my vote is to Silver Knight Shield.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:42 pm