Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Im starting a Dark souls 2 petition

Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Im starting a Dark souls 2 petition  Empty Im starting a Dark souls 2 petition

Post by Kiva the wanderer Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:38 am

Im starting a petition to hopefully get next gen consoles a port of Dark Souls 2, now im not to familiar with how to write these petitions and im asking that people help me by giving me input on how to write this petition , I want to state to them that we would like 

1. A port of the game to Next gen consoles, reason for this being i would like the ability to play DkS2 on my PS4, this would give the game more longevity since current gen consoles would suffer the inevitable loss of online play, a Next gen port would help increase the longevity of the game.

2. Its more convenient since we would have the game on the same console and would save players having to hook up their 360/Ps3 to play the game.

3. Allow cross server play with people on the Ps3 for instance let a Ps4 player play with a Ps3 player on DkS2 this would save the problem of Ps3 or X360 having less players than say the X1 or Ps4 servers.

So yea im still contemplating wither there is a point in actually doing this, i would like you guys's input on this since it is a really opinionated thing.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Im starting a Dark souls 2 petition  Empty Re: Im starting a Dark souls 2 petition

Post by aceluby Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:15 am

This game is part of the reason why I'm not upgrading right away.  I'm planning on putting 100's of hours into it and probably not play anything else, like their predecessors, so what does the PS4 offer that the PS3 doesn't?  Nothing really.  So good luck w/ your petition, I've got no horse in this race.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Im starting a Dark souls 2 petition  Empty Re: Im starting a Dark souls 2 petition

Post by Kiva the wanderer Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:16 am

aceluby wrote:This game is part of the reason why I'm not upgrading right away.  I'm planning on putting 100's of hours into it and probably not play anything else, like their predecessors, so what does the PS4 offer that the PS3 doesn't?  Nothing really.  So good luck w/ your petition, I've got no horse in this race.

It would make it easier for certain people and wouldn't harm anyone else.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:18 am

Then again maybe the real petition we should make is too give the PS4 backwards compatibility although its too late for that and it was cut for a good reason.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 am

Ok maybe it is pointless, they are apparently working on Demon souls 2 after all which will probably be next gen so there's no real point to the petition.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:19 am