Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

How the first flame appeared and the three lords as mortals

Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

How the first flame appeared and the three lords as mortals Empty How the first flame appeared and the three lords as mortals

Post by Derpwraith Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:07 pm

Something that's as world changing as that couldn't have been a coincidence, who were the lords before they claimed their souls? Here's what I think.

Gwyn, Lord of Sunlight/Cinder:

The Witch of Izalith:

Nito, The First of The Dead:

There is a possibility that they just never existed at all before that happened, but we're not entirely sure. But how and why did the flame appear before the humans? We do not know, but what I think is that it was the doing of something or someone of an even higher power than Gwyn himself.

Last edited by Derpwraith on Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:30 am; edited 6 times in total
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

How the first flame appeared and the three lords as mortals Empty Re: How the first flame appeared and the three lords as mortals

Post by Encore Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:30 pm

The appearance of the first flame was probably coincidental, we can just not know. But before it there were everlasting dragons, so perhaps something they did?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

How the first flame appeared and the three lords as mortals Empty Re: How the first flame appeared and the three lords as mortals

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:46 pm

I think it was just a matter of when nature set things up. Nothing stays the same forever everything must end good or bad. So i think a few natural occurences happened and bam there was the flame. Now about the witch and Gwyn, i personally wouldn't be so sure. I really feel they were just hollows and they gained their souls when the flame appeared. Then that raises the idea of how humanity came into exisitence and that i feel is what had keep things going during the age before the fire. As another described it humanity is what allows people to be people and feel where as the soul brings realization and allows for conciousness so one know what they are doing. Now your idea on Nito i think is very pluasible since when you seem him he just comes up and out of the ground but i feel instead its their humanity that origanally brought them together to create him. The humanity idea is more my own idea so you can take or leave it. As for why i appeared to humans i can't say maybe it was another maybe it was nature giving humans a chance. Honestly i'm hoping it will be told in DkS 2.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:26 pm

Everything is subjective. The flame could have been anything. But I see the it as the flame as the true source of creation for life....death and undead. The link to souls and humanity after time began to pass, how much time I am unsure but I assume enough for the flame to be a legend proven true by gwyn. What Nito is, was or how he came to be I don't know but I can say he may be the first of those who represent death and our undead curse.

The Witch I assume was a wise genius of sorts with power to create fire sorcery perhaps born of tales from the flame or her own work. In a sense she became the closest thing to the real flame to people. Why she would assist Gwyn and his army against the dragons was her reason alone though I may guess that the matron of pyromancy would naturally hope to find the flame and discover what the source of life is capable of. And we know what she became as a result and what she made. The mother of pyromancy created chaos and demons.

Gwyn a man who became what the people call god. What was he? A hero who made power and became the symbol of light to humans? Or the one who knew what had to be done to light the flame twice. He became the lord of Lordran's god"s but like many he was a mortal even if his soul became powerful. How did he get his army? I assume Gwyn knew how to use his abilities and then Lordship to rally anyone he wanted to serve him. Or the naïve nature of youth adventures to think if they served a legend they can make something of themselves.

Really this is what I have as a short summary.
    drdrack
    Regular
    Regular

Post by drdrack Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:33 pm

I thought the witches created the demons because of them attempting to replicate the first flame

But your right i that this is fairly subjective on it's own, however i would like to quote something i think i heard that is very meaningful to the story

"The humanity is made within darkness, but are naturally drawn towards the light"

Weather the reason why the first flames occurred to us humans/undead is  mostly unknown, however what is known is that we as humans/undead are drawn towards flame naturally because of the lights it gives. And those who are the strongest will posses and the strongest of souls within the frist flame and become "god".

thus begins the age of fire, and we all know

"But soon, the flames will fade, and only Dark will remain"

All expect the pygmy, who disappeared without a trace. (some expect him to be manus, which could be a valid theory)

I'm sure most of you already know this, and probably these quotes are merely self explanatory, but i just like to repeat this part of the story for some strange reasons.
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Derpwraith Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:14 am

Bump.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:33 am

This was finished, in no need of a bump.
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Derpwraith Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:21 pm

Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:This was finished, in no need of a bump.
    BUMPITY BUMP!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:42 pm