Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

stone great axe impossible to find!

Tdtots

stone great axe impossible to find! Empty stone great axe impossible to find!

Post by Tdtots Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:50 pm

Ive been farming the damned golems in the royal wood for forever now and not one has dropped a single stone great axe. i have loads of twinkling titanite though. ugh
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

stone great axe impossible to find! Empty Re: stone great axe impossible to find!

Post by Derpwraith Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Tdtots wrote:Ive been farming the damned golems in the royal wood for forever now and not one has dropped a single stone great axe. i have loads of twinkling titanite though. ugh

What system are you on? I can give you a maxed out stone greataxe and any upgrade materials you want for other weapons.
    TheGreatGrapsy

stone great axe impossible to find! Empty Re: stone great axe impossible to find!

Post by TheGreatGrapsy Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:12 am

If you're xbox let me know.
    Tdtots

Post by Tdtots Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:54 pm

thanks i hopped on again today and finally found it on my third run. with ten humanity and the ring. took me forever. lucky i had extra twink titanite to upgrade it though lol. thanks anyways guys

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:36 am