Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Need help on orstein and smough - PS3 - level 52

heyno

Need help on  orstein and smough - PS3 - level 52  Empty Need help on orstein and smough - PS3 - level 52

Post by heyno Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:43 am

Really need help have been stuck on these two for at least 8 hours now :/ can't seem to beat them. New to the game and need someone to come help please will be very grateful! happy my psn name is BlakKest_Hole
    MacDragon65
    MacDragon65

Need help on  orstein and smough - PS3 - level 52  Empty Re: Need help on orstein and smough - PS3 - level 52

Post by MacDragon65 Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:40 am

Heyno, at level 52 you shouldn't have any problem finding a random player to summon and help you out. The best place is in the bonfire room where Solaire sits. Just make sure you reverse hollowing and you should see plenty of summon signs there at almost any time of day.

Also, O&S can be difficult, but just remember to take your time with them. Get a couple of hits in and then roll away. Always make sure you try and separate them in the room so they can't gang up on you and don't get greedy and try to attack too many times in a row.

Hope this helps and good luck.
    heyno

Need help on  orstein and smough - PS3 - level 52  Empty Re: Need help on orstein and smough - PS3 - level 52

Post by heyno Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:25 am

Thanks heaps its just so hard to find humanity and I died so many time so I have ran out :/ thanks heaps though happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:43 am