Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Whats with those swords in Artorias's grave?

bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Whats with those swords in Artorias's grave? Empty Whats with those swords in Artorias's grave?

Post by bloodpixel Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:00 am

Obviously there's the giant sword that Sif kicks your *** with, but there are also other swords. Whose are those?
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Whats with those swords in Artorias's grave? Empty Re: Whats with those swords in Artorias's grave?

Post by PlasticandRage Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:02 am

I always assumed they represented Sif's victims, like other knights who came in search of the treasure, like Alvina references
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Whats with those swords in Artorias's grave? Empty Re: Whats with those swords in Artorias's grave?

Post by Yukon Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:02 am

Maybe Sif plants the blades of the people who come to defile artorias' grave? I always assumed they were just... people who got wopped before you.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:04 am

haha, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 JINX!
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:05 am

Always figured roughly the same thing, people who came looking to learn the art of abyss walking, that or to claim his sword for themselves.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:12 am

Wouldn't it be interesting if those swords were other players who also died? I know that's not it but it would be cool.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:14 am

I remember reading somewhere that the green crystaly skeletons that appear around the basilisks are actually the remnants of other players who've been cursed. That's kinda the same thing. I dunno if it's true or not but it's certainly a neat idea

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 6:47 am