Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New player here! Help/Critique of planned build.

coffeepotz
    coffeepotz

New player here! Help/Critique of planned build. Empty New player here! Help/Critique of planned build.

Post by coffeepotz Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:55 pm

Hey guys! As stated before, I'm new to Dark Souls and loving it! Anyways, my first character is a sorcerer. I've done some research and believe I've made a decent build, but I can be wrong. Any suggestions? For now, I mainly plan on Co-op and PvE.

mmdks.com/3hwr

Console: XBox
    Gamertag: coffeepotz
    SL: 51

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks! (thanks to joaopauloted for info advice!)

Last edited by coffeepotz on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clearity)
    joaopauloted

New player here! Help/Critique of planned build. Empty Re: New player here! Help/Critique of planned build.

Post by joaopauloted Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:27 pm

Wellcome to the forum! Here's a good place to learn about DkS... the people are always ready to help. 
    I not understand well about Sorcerer builds, ever played with Strenght build (got platinum past weekend!!), but soon will appear a good guy with good ideas for your build.

At first, i suggest you put your game informations: Console, Game ID (PSN, XBL or PC) and Soul Level, to make easy for the people who wants help you in game.
    And making builds and MugenMonkey, there's an option to minify links of builds in bottom of window...

Enjoy!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:41 am