Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

whats the deal with seath and the everlasting

cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

whats the deal with seath and the everlasting Empty whats the deal with seath and the everlasting

Post by cerealaire Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:00 pm

since seath betrayed his own kind why didnt the everlasting dragon stop him and why is he by himself (actually why are both of them alone) is it because seath has the power to make the immortal,mortal?
    Ishiotzin
    Ishiotzin
    Casual
    Casual

whats the deal with seath and the everlasting Empty Re: whats the deal with seath and the everlasting

Post by Ishiotzin Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:27 pm

seath betrayed is own by telling gwyn the dragons weekness and in exchange gwyn gave seath archives for is search for imortallity
    MikailArksot
    MikailArksot
    Addicted
    Addicted

whats the deal with seath and the everlasting Empty Re: whats the deal with seath and the everlasting

Post by MikailArksot Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:15 pm

As said above, Seath betrayed the dragons out of jealousy for their immortality; he knew their scales were the source of their immortality and wanted revenge. He told Gwyn and then he and his army attacked and killed the dragons. The Everlasting Dragon, I'm sure, was quite upset when he heard of Seath's defection.

As for why the Everlasting Dragon is by himself, perhaps he chose to isolate himself from the world to await what happened next; he had seen the beginning of the Age of Fire and his kin slaughtered. Perhaps he didn't want to sympathize with Seath, and he's the last, and only, of his kind as well.

Just speculating.
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:58 pm

oh i had it mixed up
    Ishiotzin
    Ishiotzin
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Ishiotzin Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:21 pm

the everlasting dragon in ash lake is a youger dragon, he was probably just a baby dragon when the ancient dragons where defeated
    Thxodore
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Thxodore Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:45 pm

The dragon in Ash lake is a Female Dragon youngling, or hatchling. I do not believe it is an everlasting Dragon, so it may not have even been around when the big gwyn Daddi-o fight broke out. It may also be a firekeeper, and if that is true, it most likely can't move very far away from her bonfire.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:43 pm