Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
ChizFreak
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Darkson
aceluby
ErrJon6661
Serious_Much
berkut
11 posters

What new spells would you like to see?

berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

What new spells would you like to see? Empty What new spells would you like to see?

Post by berkut Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:51 pm

If there is ever a new souls game, what kind of new spells would you like to see in it?

I was something like proximity trap spells could be kind of interesting to see. So if you invade, you could put down a spell that, if the host steps on, it turns into a damage over time area. Note that to prevent this from being over-exploited, the host, if they notice it, could say use an item to disarm it.

Any other ideas?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

What new spells would you like to see? Empty Re: What new spells would you like to see?

Post by Serious_Much Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:53 pm

I'd like to see boss spells. like fire breath from gargoyle's soul or one of moonlight butterfly's attacks
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

What new spells would you like to see? Empty Re: What new spells would you like to see?

Post by ErrJon6661 Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:00 pm

I'd like to see a spell that causes curse build up at the cost of humanity. It'd be totally annoying but to actually curse someone you'd need like 30-60 humanity depending on their resistance. You'd also need to be a human, not a hollow or a phantom to use it. It'd give invaders a bit more to loose while invading.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:05 pm

Ice or water spells and necromancy would be the two I would want.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:17 pm

More schools of magic would be awesome. And necromancy would have been perfect! It would have made the gravelord covenant make a bit more sense. Also more varied spells would be awesome.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:06 pm

More different "elemental" spells, "Avatar"-style silly, like controlling fire (we have that checked), water, air and stone/earth/sand. And lightning and plants (Pokemon-style?). With the additional mechanics, like: Lightning is effective against water, water against fire, fire against plants, plants against water, water against stone, stone against lightning, lightning against plants, plants against stone, stone against fire, fire against plants.

I got headache now, you better appreciate this post silly

(may not match with the Pokemon mechanics btw)
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:02 pm

crystal magic looks like ice, pyro is fire and miracles cover plain and lihtning magic final fantasy style (fire>ice>ligtning) etc.
    all we need is a dark type magic, ie shadow shockwaves, a darkness blade buff, temporary ally spells (time increased by skill in the requisite stat but not str of the allies) and maybe a soul suck spell for deleveling?
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:03 pm

Conjuration spells. Like someone said, Necromancy would be *** awesome.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:15 pm

yeah at base level for spell you summon 3 of the naked busted sword hollows at the next check point 2 hollow soldiers at max you summon 3 bone wheels or 2 man serpents or a lone giant skeleton.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:40 pm

To hell with spells, I want a rocket launcher.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Lol, Ithink CSS is somehow comparable to a rocket launcher.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:26 pm

My first post was tongue in cheek (no really!). One spell I'd really like to see is 'levitation'. It would be awesome, flying around in my dragon gear aiming my lightening spear at bosses like the Taurus Demon.
    Crowned
    Crowned

Post by Crowned Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Something epic like,using a boss's Soul to get a temp transformation into it and assuming it's stats. (Ditto Reference ;O)
    Levitation/Flying would definitely be cool,would revolutionize PvP too,lol.
    And like the other posts above,summoning would be fantastic(Using a Hero/Lost/Soldier Soul to get a temp summon.)
    Creating a Poison Swamp right under your feet(No one gets hit by the clouds. Ever.)
    Oh yes,and something annoying and underwhelming,like a smaller Soul Ray. Shoots really fast,but the damage is pathetic.
    These were all off the top of my head. Anyway,sorry for the LONG post.
    (On a side note:I know we have the Dragon stones...Seriously? I think it's a mutual agreement that you just look like a goof.)
    WarriorOfSunlight
    WarriorOfSunlight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by WarriorOfSunlight Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:44 pm

Put the banishment miracle thing from DeS back in. That is all.
    barecanvas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by barecanvas Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:59 pm

That "Soul Bomb" Gwyndolin shoots at you thats kills you in one hit and goes through walls

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:38 pm