Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Green__Eagle
EeAyEss
DigitaLinsanitY
Back Lot Basher
Sentiel
Serious_Much
AnCapaillMor
hey its andres
ScottyDoesKnow
XachAttack
bankaiwarrior
15 posters

it feels unfair

Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

it feels unfair - Page 2 Empty Re: it feels unfair

Post by Back Lot Basher Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:21 pm

Micha369 wrote:
    Odinbear wrote:Pay the guy in the church to be rid of your sins. No invaders, then.
    If I remember correctly this only is true for the blue invaders.

The red ones still will try to get you.
    They will.  Darkwraiths invade anyone and everyone, but probably get invaded by Darkmoons a lot as well, because of the sin they incur.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

it feels unfair - Page 2 Empty Re: it feels unfair

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:31 am

Sentiel wrote:Serious wtf?
    For god's sake don't listen to that.

Sen's Fortress and Anor Londo are low level PvP hotspots. You will get invaded there even several times before you can reach the boss.

With exception of Blighttown, it's safest to remain hollow until you beat Anor Londo. After you do that, you already have a possible and easy acess to decent PvP options, even as a new player, which will enable you to defend yourself. Until then you would have to rely on your phantoms, which is not a reliable option, because there may not be any available phantoms at the moment, or summoning will fail.

If this is your first time playing the game, I strongly recommend playing it whole in hollow form. You can use WSS and get yourself summoned to get some PvE and perhaps PvP experience and Souls. But It would be wise to avoid being in human form.

Until you get PvP viable stats and gear, which is hard to come by when you don't know where to look and go, you'd do best to avoid PvP completely. Most people and by that I mean almost everyone, will have the best possible stats, gear and knowledge of the game's mechanics so you'll stand no chance against them.

First enjoy the game for it's amazing PvE and when you're done and want to enter the PvP world, post in this great forums and someone will gladly guide you through the basics and perhaps even some advanced stuff.
    There are invaders there yes, but in my experience not many in sens, and in anor londo you can start maxiing lightning/twinkling gear, so the invader doesn't get the gear advantage.

Also, npc killing doesn't trigger dm invasions, only cov breaking and indictments do that, and indictments can't be cleansed

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:52 pm