Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Yahoo error: the URL cannot be found or is unavailable

Hart
    Hart
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Yahoo error: the URL cannot be found or is unavailable Empty Yahoo error: the URL cannot be found or is unavailable

Post by Hart Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:55 am

So, every now and again when I go to the address https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/ I get redirected to the following page:
    Spoiler:

My internet connection is a mobile phone being used as a modem, and I notice that this error occurs when I deactivate the mobile tethering point while I have the forum or the wiki open in my Internet Browser.

NOTE: This does not ALWAYS happen, but it ONLY ever occurs under these circumstances.

Solution: The way to fix this is simple enough, just clear my cache and cookies, restart the browser and presto, 'tis fixed.

I was just wondering if anyone else has ever had this problem, and if anyone could give me an exact reason for why it happens.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Yahoo error: the URL cannot be found or is unavailable Empty Re: Yahoo error: the URL cannot be found or is unavailable

Post by SadPanda Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:18 am

>add-on toolbars
    Hart
    Hart
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Yahoo error: the URL cannot be found or is unavailable Empty Re: Yahoo error: the URL cannot be found or is unavailable

Post by Hart Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:34 am

SadPanda wrote:>add-on toolbars
    Can you elaborate on what you mean? Assuming you're not just trolling lol.

Is it caused by a toolbar or do you mean there's an add-on that would fix the issue?
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:54 pm

Alright, you need to learn the definition of trolling. Well it's a dead term now anyway, used by Leddit and 9maymay users.
    Hart
    Hart
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hart Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:01 pm

SadPanda wrote:Alright, you need to learn the definition of trolling. Well it's a dead term now anyway, used by Leddit and 9maymay users.
    lol'd
    2edgy4me Panda
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:33 pm

You've proven my point exactly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:00 am