Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Need help with Quelaag NG+ PC

NathanC
    NathanC
    Casual
    Casual

Need help with Quelaag NG+ PC Empty Need help with Quelaag NG+ PC

Post by NathanC Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:01 am

I knew everything would get harder. But I figured by now I'd have learned just how much harder things had gotten. Well, I got to Quelaag and found out I was very, very wrong.

I'm playing on the PC, as the title states. My GFWL ID is Chid Molster(Kind of a sick joke)

Let me know here, or there if you're willing to help.

Thanks in advance!
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Need help with Quelaag NG+ PC Empty Re: Need help with Quelaag NG+ PC

Post by AnCapaillMor Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:46 am

She still should be handy, just pay attention to when the human body slumps and run away to dodge the AOE attack. Another handy tip is to summon mildred and enter the fog door before she arrives, queelag won't get a health buff for the extra player then. Works on most npc summons if you can get to the door before the summon arrives.
    NathanC
    NathanC
    Casual
    Casual

Post by NathanC Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:10 pm

AnCapaillMor wrote:She still should be handy, just pay attention to when the human body slumps and run away to dodge the AOE attack. Another handy tip is to summon mildred and enter the fog door before she arrives, queelag won't get a health buff for the extra player then. Works on most npc summons if you can get to the door before the summon arrives.
    I didn't know that about the health buff! I'mma try that.

The thing in my case is the AOE attack. Normally, she has to charge it so to speak. You can see it coming. She's just out right through it at me not even a whole 2 seconds after spewing lava. I didn't think she could do that.
    NathanC
    NathanC
    Casual
    Casual

Post by NathanC Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:32 pm

And that did it! But it wasn't that alone, I learned a neat little trick I'm going to share.

Most of us may have heard, if you manage to hit the Human part of Quelaag, it will stager here. Well, with a melee weapon that's easier said that done. And you don't have a whole lot of time to use a ranged attack and aim it right at her bodacious bazongas.

But, I was using a Lightning Great Scythe, one handed. And because of it's impressive reach, every single one handed attack with it hit her body! You have to be face to face of course. But I mean every single hit lands. Thus, every single hit stuns.

Thanks!
    kettpower
    kettpower
    Regular
    Regular

Post by kettpower Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:54 pm

glad you did it! i just killed her in ng+6. that fight is really a lot of fun! didn't know about the trick with the fog gate.... i guess you really never stop learning new things in this game. anyway, if you get stuck again on some boss battle hit me up on gfwl, my id is: sku777

always like to coop but i don' have the nerve to wait to be summoned, which can take some time on PC - lol..... I just don't go any higher with my chars than sl 100 to still be able to PVP.
    NathanC
    NathanC
    Casual
    Casual

Post by NathanC Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:34 pm

kettpower wrote:glad you did it! i just killed her in ng+6. that fight is really a lot of fun! didn't know about the trick with the fog gate.... i guess you really never stop learning new things in this game. anyway, if you get stuck again on some boss battle hit me up on gfwl, my id is: sku777

always like to coop but i don' have the nerve to wait to be summoned, which can take some time on PC - lol..... I just don't go any higher with my chars than sl 100 to still be able to PVP.
    I need to take on S&O here soon. But its very important to me that Smough dies first this time around. Think you can help me with that?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:03 pm