Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Soul of Manus plz?

ActionTurnip
    ActionTurnip

Soul of Manus plz? Empty Soul of Manus plz?

Post by ActionTurnip Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:12 pm

I spent my first Manus soul on Manus's catalyst. It seemed pretty cool at the time, but I didn't realize that Tin Crystalization is still stronger at low levels of STR. Now I'd rather have Pursuers! My character is SL 105 and I can meet in the Kiln if anyone's willing to part with another Soul of Manus. I'd gladly trade my Manus Catalyst for it since I'm not going past 16 STR on this build.
    DGX Bugkiller
    DGX Bugkiller

Soul of Manus plz? Empty Re: Soul of Manus plz?

Post by DGX Bugkiller Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:50 pm

What system are you on? i just started another playthrough and about to fight him again, im SL125 at
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:19 pm

he also needs your gamer tag
    ActionTurnip
    ActionTurnip

Post by ActionTurnip Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Oh sorry. I'm on the PC prepared to die edition, and my GFWL name is "ActionTurnip69".
    DGX Bugkiller
    DGX Bugkiller

Post by DGX Bugkiller Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:37 pm

ah ok wish you had xbox cause then i could helped you, cause im on xbox and GT is DGX Bugkiller, manus himself isnt too hard though he can be killed outside of the fog gate, you just need the black bow, hawk ring, and use feather arrows. stand to the right and free aim to be able to aim low enough to hit him
    ActionTurnip
    ActionTurnip

Post by ActionTurnip Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:44 am

^I never asked for help killing him.

I already killed him on this character and spent his soul on the Catalyst. I would rather have traded it with Snuggly for the Pursuers spell, so I need another soul if I'm to get that before I go to NG+.

I simply need to find someone, probably a non-magic user, who doesn't need the soul. And like I said, I'll gladly give up the catalyst for anyone who wants it. This way if anyone does want the soul for the Catalyst, they can simply trade it with me and we both win.
    ActionTurnip
    ActionTurnip

Post by ActionTurnip Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:55 am

Anyone?
    Know what you don't even have to have it... I can just get it on one of my other characters, give it to you, and then have you give it to my SL 105 mage character?
    DGX Bugkiller
    DGX Bugkiller

Post by DGX Bugkiller Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:38 am

think the prob is that most of us are ether playstation or xbox, no one really likes the PC version since their is alot of hackers and ppl using the training mods to max out stats and items etc
    ActionTurnip
    ActionTurnip

Post by ActionTurnip Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:43 am

So... should I re-post this in the "PC version" section, or just go to gamefaqs?
    NathanC
    NathanC
    Casual
    Casual

Post by NathanC Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:57 am

ActionTurnip wrote:So... should I re-post this in the "PC version" section, or just go to gamefaqs?
    Either or, unfortunately the pc community for DkS is very small.

I don't have the soul, but if I can help you in anyway let me know. My SL is 128 I think.
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:59 pm

lol at this rate would probably be faster to go into ng+
    ActionTurnip
    ActionTurnip

Post by ActionTurnip Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:51 am

NathanC wrote:
    ActionTurnip wrote:So... should I re-post this in the "PC version" section, or just go to gamefaqs?

I don't have the soul, but if I can help you in anyway let me know. My SL is 128 I think.
    Ok that would be great! All I have to do is beat Manus on my faith character(he won't need it). Then I can use the red soapstone to give you the soul. Then switch to my int character and do the same so that you can give it to me?

UPDATE: Got the soul on my faith character. Managed to nail him on the first try thanks to a little help from my main wolf and lots of Great Lightning Spears.

Anyhoo where can we meet? The Painted World would be nice since I have to go there to pick up the red soapstone anyway...
    NathanC
    NathanC
    Casual
    Casual

Post by NathanC Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:07 am

ActionTurnip wrote:
    NathanC wrote:

Ok that would be great! All I have to do is beat Manus on my faith character(he won't need it). Then I can use the red soapstone to give you the soul. Then switch to my int character and do the same so that you can give it to me?

UPDATE: Got the soul on my faith character. Managed to nail him on the first try thanks to a little help from my main wolf and lots of Great Lightning Spears.

Anyhoo where can we meet? The Painted World would be nice since I have to go there to pick up the red soapstone anyway...
    That can be done, hit my up on GFWL and we'll work out the details. My tag is Chid Molster.

Totally not pushing, I'll still help you if you decline. But in return, would you mind helping me fight O&S? I can't beat them the way I'd like to on with just buddy pal Solaire. I'd like to kill Smough first. But like I said, that's up to you.
    ActionTurnip
    ActionTurnip

Post by ActionTurnip Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:38 pm

NathanC wrote:
    That can be done, hit my up on GFWL and we'll work out the details. My tag is Chid Molster.

Totally not pushing, I'll still help you if you decline. But in return, would you mind helping me fight O&S? I can't beat them the way I'd like to on with just buddy pal Solaire. I'd like to kill Smough first. But like I said, that's up to you.
    I asked on gamefaqs and there was an immediate response from a guy who gave me both a Manus Soul and a Soul of Quelaag on another character. I don't THINK he used hacking to get them but I can't be sure.

I can totally help with O&S if you still need it though!
    NathanC
    NathanC
    Casual
    Casual

Post by NathanC Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:02 pm

ActionTurnip wrote:
    NathanC wrote:

I asked on gamefaqs and there was an immediate response from a guy who gave me both a Manus Soul and a Soul of Quelaag on another character. I don't THINK he used hacking to get them but I can't be sure.

I can totally help with O&S if you still need it though!
    I'm glad you got that taken care of!

I would love the help. I'll be on in another four hours or so. Add me either way, if that's too late we'll work something out.

Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:46 pm