Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Lich180
WaffleGuy
hey its andres
Soris Ice Goldwing
Icegodzilla
divinebeanpole
AnCapaillMor
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
The Letter X
13 posters

Looking to set up some duels on the 360

The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Looking to set up some duels on the 360 Empty Looking to set up some duels on the 360

Post by The Letter X Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:46 pm

Hello everyone,

I've recently dueled someone from the forums for the first time in nearly 6 months. I forgot how much fun this can be, and I'd like to get back in to that routine. I play quite often, so if you ask for a duel I will most likely get to you very quickly.

My gamertag is The Letter X. I normally duel at SL 120, but I can work something out if you'd like a different SL. Anyone who has already added me, see this post as a reminder to message me for a duel. If I haven't dueled you before, feel free to add me on Live or shoot me a message.

I'd really like to have some fun with this, so if you have any interest in dueling at all please reply.

Proper Bow
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Looking to set up some duels on the 360 Empty Re: Looking to set up some duels on the 360

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:05 pm

I already have your information but I'm posting just to inform anyone who will read this that I think a new FC might be fun.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Looking to set up some duels on the 360 Empty Re: Looking to set up some duels on the 360

Post by AnCapaillMor Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:00 am

I'm sh** so always looking for some duels to practice on timing etc.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:41 am

Im down, X

I will be on and off for most of today, we definitely should do a FC soon. I want to breathe life back into the moonpit

Btw X, what is your avatar?
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:06 am

divinebeanpole wrote:

Btw X, what is your avatar?
    Chaser John Doe from the anime Dream Eater Merry (Yumekui Merry). I can't say much about the anime itself since I haven't watched much of it, but I like John Doe as a character from what I've seen.

Thanks for the replies and messages everyone, hopefully we can go beyond the point of set-up duels and eventually start up another FC if someone feels up to it.
    Spoiler:
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:25 pm

count me in, my gt is in the sig.
    Dream eater mary is a decent anime, they just need to go back an finish, but Chaser John Doe does look pretty cool

Edit: also some xboxers are trying to do a cosplay fc, but its taking forever
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:43 pm

I just got done dueling Lord of Ash and masbaconstrips. Fun duels indeed. I'll make sure to add anyone I haven't already by tomorrow, but I probably won't be able to play much over the next couple of days. I'll message everyone over the week to see if we can set up more duels, maybe even a small FC.

Keep the duels coming everyone, we need to keep the Box alive.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:24 pm

I could kill some time for a duel once in awhile, be nice to fight again.
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:27 am

yeah i'm up for it anytime, even if im on a different game. I don't get too many duels crying
    most of the time i just get people asking me for help
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:38 am

Icegodzilla wrote:yeah i'm up for it anytime, even if im on a different game. I don't get too many duels crying
    most of the time i just get people asking me for help
    Have you ever had anyone ask you for a duel after helping them? That was actually my main source of duels in my early days of this game, and it's what got me interested in PvP in the first place. Every time Lord of Ash would give me supplies to make a trade we would duel, and even though we only dueled a few times back in the day I literally analyzed the way he fought with the best of my ability.

As weird as that sounds, those 3-4 duels I had with LoA gave me more experience in dueling than most of my time I've spent PvP'ing because of the way he fights. Fighting him and others on the forums has shown me nearly every trick in the book, so I'd highly recommend it if you want to PvP on a regular basis (though this is all for fun, I just really enjoy seeing everyone's unique fighting styles and builds and how well they can use them).
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:48 am

unfortantly no, but i did randomly invade lord of ash a couple times and we dueled
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:52 am

This sounds awesome. Let me know when and where. Weekends would work best for me.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:55 am

Icegodzilla wrote:unfortantly no, but i did randomly invade lord of ash a couple times and we dueled
    If you don't mind my asking, how did they go? The responses I get are normally entertaining when they pertain to Ash.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:56 am

hey its andres wrote:This sounds awesome. Let me know when and where. Weekends would work best for me.
    Will do.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:24 pm

So I'm taking the level is 120?

k ( ._.)
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:57 pm

WaffleGuy wrote:So I'm taking the level is 120?

k ( ._.)
    If you wanted to dedicate a character to PvP,  I've got plenty of consumable souls to help you level.

If you just want to eventually gain the levels yourself or have no interest in getting to that high of a SL,  which I wouldn't blame you for either, I have characters in your SL ranges.

Like I said in the OP, we can work something out. winking
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:08 pm

The Letter X wrote:
    WaffleGuy wrote:So I'm taking the level is 120?

k ( ._.)
    If you wanted to dedicate a character to PvP,  I've got plenty of consumable souls to help you level.

If you just want to eventually gain the levels yourself or have no interest in getting to that high of a SL,  which I wouldn't blame you for either, I have characters in your SL ranges.

Like I said in the OP, we can work something out. winking
    I'll send you a message on XBL when I see you on. I haven't been to the Forest in ages silly
    Lich180

Post by Lich180 Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:30 pm

I'd be willing to join in duels or a FC if someone is hosting. I'm not always on, and I'm pretty new to pvp in general, but I have a few basics down and am willing to practice. Just need a character up to 120 or so (have a few I'm working on, can't decide exactly what I want to do yet).

Gamertag is Lich180, just send a message or whatever where people will be meeting
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:07 pm

should we just make a seperate FC thread at this point? seems like we got enough people.

O and my duel with ash was pretty straight forward, just ur standard melee duel. I believe i won it
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:51 pm

I wouldn't feel up to making a thread for a FC unless I knew I could keep it going on for a while and if I was confident that I could organize and host it each time it was hosted. For now I'll see how these duels (or FC) go. If I see that enough people are actually able to make it and are interested in doing this on a regular basis, I'll start a thread for it.

But if someone else wants to make another thread to announce a FC, be my guest. It's just much harder to organize a FC on the 360 than the PS3. It'll take time for us to get momentum with this.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:54 pm

Lich180 wrote:I'd be willing to join in duels or a FC if someone is hosting. I'm not always on, and I'm pretty new to pvp in general, but I have a few basics down and am willing to practice. Just need a character up to 120 or so (have a few I'm working on, can't decide exactly what I want to do yet).

Gamertag is Lich180, just send a message or whatever where people will be meeting
    Thanks for responding, Lich. Like I told Waffle, I'm happy to provide souls or equipment to help with builds. I'll be sure to message you if we get something going.
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:58 pm

o yeah and if anyone ever needs co op help just message me. I don't hav to many weapons to give away but i do have souls and some crafting parts
    Maplepop
    Maplepop
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Maplepop Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:50 am

I'd also like to fan the fight club flames!

How about firstly we all try and get together this weekend for some 'unofficial' duels and see how it goes...

Like X pointed out, I think we need to gather a bit of momentum first. Hopefully we can then then get an FC going, which we can all share responsibility with running (different hosts each week etc).

Just an idea big grin 

Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:16 am

yeah that sounds fine i can do either Saturday or Sunday after 5pm cs

where do u want the duels at?
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:29 am

I can host in the Township and the Moonpit. If you guys want the duels elsewhere and can host, let me know.

I might have higher SL characters that can host Arty's arena, the Burg, and the Painted World as well. I can just spectate if we really need me to host in those areas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 3:51 am