Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Let's Play: Dark Souls + Poll

Poll

Did you like what you watched?

[ 0 ]
    Let's Play: Dark Souls + Poll I_vote_lcap0%Let's Play: Dark Souls + Poll I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Let's Play: Dark Souls + Poll I_vote_lcap0%Let's Play: Dark Souls + Poll I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Let's Play: Dark Souls + Poll I_vote_lcap100%Let's Play: Dark Souls + Poll I_vote_rcap [100%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Razac

Let's Play: Dark Souls + Poll Empty Let's Play: Dark Souls + Poll

Post by Razac Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:25 pm

Hello Everyone!

So, Dark Souls is a game I've played hundreds of hours and still enjoy every minute that I play. For me making this Let's Play is just fun in general but it would be freaking awesome if I'd get some people to watch and comment on my video's. My personal goal with this playthrough is doing stuff I have not done yet in previous playthroughs (like the covenant story lines). I hope you guys and girls can appreciate the content and if not then please let me know why.

I recently started with uploading video's and am still learning and improving every day. If you have any constructive comments I'd love to hear them. So please feel free to tell me what I am doing wrong and what you like.

TLDR:
    I would appreciate it allot if you would watch some of my content and gave me some feedback!

Extract from my playthrough:
    IHateTheFourKings
    IHateTheFourKings
    Addicted
    Addicted

Let's Play: Dark Souls + Poll Empty Re: Let's Play: Dark Souls + Poll

Post by IHateTheFourKings Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:08 pm

Always looking for good Dark Souls (or Demon's Souls) let's plays, so I'll have to watch it sometime.
    Razac

Post by Razac Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:34 am

Thanks man! Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:05 pm