Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Recruiting honorable Dark moons

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Recruiting honorable Dark moons Empty Recruiting honorable Dark moons

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:05 pm

And I aim to fix our rep. The main thread is here

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t2560-dark-moon-blades

The purpose of this thread is information and recruitment so we'll start with some facts.
    1: Darkmoons can invade lower sl's but its frequency decreases dramatically as your sl increases towards 120 where pvp is the focus.

2: There have been reports of dm invasions among players with no sin. There is no way to confirm/deny this. However it seems likely they are instances of darkwraith invasions with the "phantom type switch glitch"

Now as i've said Darkmoons get a bad wrap. To change this, i'm also recruiting anyone willing, to aid in the efforts to change that. Suggestions on how are being discussed at the link, but one of the goals is the creation of a 'Darkmoon code of conduct' to help edge out the behaviors that got us the bad wrap in the first place.

This isn't a place to hate on dms. I am making a legitimate effort to change our image and i'm asking for the communitys support.

Last edited by Forum Pirate on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Recruiting honorable Dark moons Empty Re: Recruiting honorable Dark moons

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Doubl post, sorry but my system has a character limit. This is a recruiting effort so anyone intending to join is free to make themselves known. It will be easier to change our reputation if the members are friendly and vocal.
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:03 pm

I am a Darkmoon for life... Although right now I am at the forest covenant because I really want that darn nija ring everybody has...
    I already have my darkmoon seance ring so as soon as I get my hands on that silly ring I'll run to anor londo to become a darkmoon in this new toon.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:50 pm

I'm in when I'm not serving Nito in the Catacombs.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Doelker wrote:I am a Darkmoon for life... Although right now I am at the forest covenant because I really want that darn nija ring everybody has...
    I already have my darkmoon seance ring so as soon as I get my hands on that silly ring I'll run to anor londo to become a darkmoon in this new toon.

That should take you about 20 min max. Since you're in the forest cov just go to blighttown, kill the invisible bodyguard under the water wheel and pick up the ring. If you want to buy from Shiva later you can keep him alive, but if not you can kill him too for the Murakamo. Then go atone for your sins and join back up w/ the darkmoons. I just did this exact thing yesterday for my toon.
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:12 pm

aceluby wrote:
    Doelker wrote:I am a Darkmoon for life... Although right now I am at the forest covenant because I really want that darn nija ring everybody has...

That should take you about 20 min max. Since you're in the forest cov just go to blighttown, kill the invisible bodyguard under the water wheel and pick up the ring. If you want to buy from Shiva later you can keep him alive, but if not you can kill him too for the Murakamo. Then go atone for your sins and join back up w/ the darkmoons. I just did this exact thing yesterday for my toon.

Consider it done... I'll fo that as soon as I get home.
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:18 pm

Doelker wrote:
    aceluby wrote:

Consider it done... I'll fo that as soon as I get home.

Yesterday I got the DWGR and I am a Darkmoon again. I already made some sinners pay, so I would like to know more about the code of conduct and all that.
    I'm SL 60 right now and it is. Strength/Faith based toon (PS3).
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Its a work in progress.

Check the link. We're a disorganised mess but i'm hoping to corral enough support to make some real changes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:55 pm