Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Missing creatures from the art book

vixder/pennywise
    vixder/pennywise
    Addicted
    Addicted

Missing creatures from the art book Empty Missing creatures from the art book

Post by vixder/pennywise Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:44 pm

I´m a proud owner of the "limited" edition with the art book. After my second playthrough, I looked through it again and realised that there are several creatures in it, I haven´t seen in the game, like the spider-thingy on page 2,
    the fat official next to beatrice,
    the female gargoyle next to seath,
    the fellow with the huge crossbow next to the tower knight,
    the big bug next to pinnwheel
    and most importantly the freaking manticore next to the mecha boar.
    I´m aware, this is just an art book, but I realy want to fight a manticore. Any chance?
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Missing creatures from the art book Empty Re: Missing creatures from the art book

Post by Yukon Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:33 pm

I am pretty sure the manticore was a concept art for the gargoyle boss in the parish, since it seems like a mix between maneater (who was like a manticore) and ... a gargoyle. So, no, I doubt you will be seeing anything in the artbook that wasn't in the game.
    vixder/pennywise
    vixder/pennywise
    Addicted
    Addicted

Missing creatures from the art book Empty Re: Missing creatures from the art book

Post by vixder/pennywise Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:02 pm

So, no, I doubt you will be seeing anything in the artbook that wasn't in the game.
    Which is a spoiler free way to tell me, that there is a lot more to dicover?!?!?!?!
    *fingers crossed*
    PhlyingDutchman
    PhlyingDutchman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by PhlyingDutchman Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:18 pm

vixder/pennywise wrote:
    So, no, I doubt you will be seeing anything in the artbook that wasn't in the game.
    Which is a spoiler free way to tell me, that there is a lot more to dicover?!?!?!?!
    *fingers crossed*

...don't hold your breath...

As far as we know, the rest are just concept art. Although that spider thing is just a close up of a chaos bug.

If you do run across any of these yet-undiscovered baddies, by all means, start recording video immediately, because that will be quite the discovery!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:11 pm