Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
dnatc
Yarxov
Serious_Much
Tolvo
BLA1NE
neon__noodle
peaceful_sabre
11 posters

Share you fun/funny PvP moments

peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Share you fun/funny PvP moments Empty Share you fun/funny PvP moments

Post by peaceful_sabre Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:16 pm

I go into matches with the spell Karmic judgement. i fight this one guy and i deal alot of damage over time because he was was duel wielding or trying to parry or something. i then changes strategy and slashes at me. i lose my poise badly with each hit. though he was almost dead he kill me from close to full hp in a few seconds. lucky for me, cuz he'd hit much so much Karmic justice took affect. As i died, he was sent flying back, dealing him that little bit more damage which was needed to kill him. A draw i find fun/funny. the way he died made it better.

Please share any good fights/funny fights also.

Thank you
    neon__noodle
    neon__noodle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Share you fun/funny PvP moments Empty Re: Share you fun/funny PvP moments

Post by neon__noodle Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:25 pm

I think many people could relate to this. I invaded in the forest. I see the host so I charge him but as I close in on him I am smacked in the face with a zwei from the side: a white phantom. So I start backpedaling. The host and phantom give chase. I backpedal...and backpedal...and backpedal, unaware of the cliff behind me. At least it only happened once...it didn't.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:54 pm

I'm trying to practice online parrying more, so I'll go into fights, whittle my opponent to almost no health, then fall back to parrying. If I mess up too much, I finish him off--I don't want to lose just to practice parrying!

So yesterday I invade in the Painted World, and this guy wielding a DGA is giving me fair duels, and he's a huge R1 spammer--perfect practice! I whittled him down, then fell back to parrying. Messed up a few times, but finally parried him, but I still took damage from his hit and it killed me. Look Skyward The guy's arm went flying, ready for me to riposte, and I get the "Your phantom has been killed"... That actually wasn't fun for me, but must've been for him! silly At least you don't lose anything for dying as an invader, so it's good for practice.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:01 pm

So this morning I was doing some forest invading. Typical, killing farmers and getting hate mail as is usual. I invade one world and see three at the bottom of the stairs. All three do "Well what is it?" As they are slowly gesturing I two hand my Mura and run up and start dead angling. Stagger locked and killed all three of them. Seriously, why would you taunt when your enemy is only a few steps away from you? I'm willing to ignore the ignorance that is farming, but taunting someone literally within swinging reach? What the hell was going through their collective minds?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:13 pm

this needs to be in PvP section, just saying.

Also, when you get hatemail for black crystal protesting after someone chugs in a 1v1, lol!
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Just to let you know, there is a similar thread to this that i have made in the PvP section. i made two, 1 in this and 1 in that to help get the attention of more people. this one is doing much more well. It is called
    ' Share your Fun/Funny PvP moments '

Keep the stories coming. their great and a laugh to read, im sure others are enjoying them also ^_^
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Least favorite: Having a Lightning Rapier Hornets ring OHK'er lagstab me 6 times in a match. 5/6 of them I took no damage they were so laggy. He had a lot of poise so stunlocking or even attempting a normal hit was a no-no, and all he did was fish for backstabs x(

Most favorite is yet to occur.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Mine has to do with FC a bit haha.

Last Night as per usual I was doing pretty bad, and one guy had been wanting to fight me to see how good I was. The one time I was in the same place as him I suddenly just started going for it at really fighting on the ball and beat him. So now he has a high view of me, right after that I got cocky and started to suck again. Haha, first impressions can always be entertaining.
    dnatc
    dnatc

Post by dnatc Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:51 am

Just had a pretty good one while reading this thread. I was invading in the burg for some pvp, and after getting a bunch of good fights with bows and the like. I pop in on this one dude who runs right up to me spawning and starts WoG spam-locking me into oblivion.

I have no visible health left when I manage to get behind for a pivot stab (I felt this was a justified situation).

First zwei blow to the back of his dome, then he goes toppling off the bridge to his death. I didn't have it loaded in my gesture menu, but that was shrug worthy.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:17 am

Tolvo wrote:So this morning I was doing some forest invading. Typical, killing farmers and getting hate mail as is usual. I invade one world and see three at the bottom of the stairs. All three do "Well what is it?" As they are slowly gesturing I two hand my Mura and run up and start dead angling. Stagger locked and killed all three of them. Seriously, why would you taunt when your enemy is only a few steps away from you? I'm willing to ignore the ignorance that is farming, but taunting someone literally within swinging reach? What the hell was going through their collective minds?

Lol I had a similar experience where I happened to chance upon a 3 man ganking team. So they kill me. I invade again. And again. Lol and then I stop wearing my joke armour and trying to ripsote them.

They see me and do that arrogant thing all farmers do. Well What is it.

Boom ffirst farmer gets stunlocked/mild not quite push lock from my dual kats. The the other two start moving. I'm BSed and down on about 100ish hp (of 1100) and switch out to my favs the suns firstborn ring and Red Tearstone ring.

Lol I Wog one and he dies instantly. The host is left and runs me up to the massive drop by the stairs. Runs up the stairs and fails a plunging attack right off the edge of the map.

I LOLed and staggered so much I followed right after him.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:32 am

My favorite PvP moment was when I in the Undead parish my host got invaded by a troll he ran towardsmy host and I shot him with a few heavy great souls arrows and he went down (his armor wasn't very resistant to magic) this was my first PvP victory and thus it will always be my favorite
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:17 pm

Yesterday i was doing some forest hunting and i invaded a host who was waiting at the stairs for his phantom to be summoned.
    I put on my hawk ring and dragonslayer bow and shot him from a big distance.
    The funny thing was that he was knocked back and made a nice cliffdive lol.
    Got em a nice amount of souls also, and i must say that was the easiest fight i had in a while.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Very nice Bam and Viral. Keep the forest clean haha.

Just a bit ago I entered a world to see three farmers waiting around me casting TwoP. I was screwed, so I merely stood there and watched as they took their time to get to me. I quickly switched to my G Halberd and Hornet Ring. The first one swung a MLGS at me, parry riposte, dead. Second one went in with a Shotel, Parry Riposte dead. The Third one decided to cast CSS at me which I rolled through and did a pivot BS, dead.

Really, triply TwoP and these idiots couldn't even see a parry coming, what the hell?
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:07 pm

Tolvo why do hate people who farm in the forest? I like to kill them because half of the time they never see me and I like to watch fall into off a cliff or they end getting crushed by the big mushrooms. And I think that farming in the forest is a bad idea because it is hard you could get invaded and you only get about 7,000 souls per run. I farm in Anor Londo which is great because it is easier, safer, quicker, it gets me about 10.5 k in souls per run...... and I don't run into a pissed off Tolvo lol!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Haha, a Forest PvP Farmer is a person who waits with two summons and gang bangs any invaders. If they see red soap signs they summon duellists and kill them, then taunt over their corpses. They're bad people. I have no problem with people who happen to be human in the forest, are going through for sif with summons, or are looking to duel. But if I see gang bang farmers, my goal is to destroy them. big grin
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Tolvo wrote:Haha, a Forest PvP Farmer is a person who waits with two summons and gang bangs any invaders. If they see red soap signs they summon duellists and kill them, then taunt over their corpses. They're bad people. I have no problem with people who happen to be human in the forest, are going through for sif with summons, or are looking to duel. But if I see gang bang farmers, my goal is to destroy them. big grin

Ok I got you I hate those sort of people too again I prefer to invade in anor londo I love to troll there my favorite thing to do is to stand near the Anor Londo Archers and fire the Dragon slayer Arrows while they are running up the tower. then they have to start over. it is pretty funny but I only do it to the guilty (Dark Moon Covenant).
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:14 am

Got invaded in the Painted World as I had just cleared out the bridge right in front of Priscilla's chamber. I thought I'd humor the invader by actually fighting and not passing through the gate to kick him out of the world. The guy runs up and has mostly medium armor, a MotM, a Crest Shield, and a Zweihander. He hit me with some Dung Pies and toxiced me (which my Sanctus kept at bay a bit winking), and he started playing real defensive, waiting for me to panic due to the toxic and attack so he can block it and punish my following roll with a Zweihander swing, which I learned to counter by simply walking backwards with my shield up. I spent the next 7-8 minutes doing:

1. Jump attack
    2. Walk backwards
    3. Go to step 1

All the while chipping damage through his shield with my Giant Blacksmith Hammer's lightning damage for a very slow victory happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:40 am