Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Yarxov
Zechk
Tolvo
ChizFreak
Reaperfan
befowler
Robotech
djgq42
ARSP
aceluby
Deadpool
15 posters

Favorite non hate mail

Deadpool
    Deadpool
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : In front of my mirror thanking god for my sexy looks

Favorite non hate mail  Empty Favorite non hate mail

Post by Deadpool Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:08 am

I got invaded last night and after the smoke cleared and the battle was over, I got a message from the person and was told I looked very bangable and would like to have a cupcake with me very soon. I took that as a compliment and told him I was very sorry he couldn't look as good as me and would definitely love to have a cupcake with him only if it was red velvet. Then he sent a winky face and said he wouldn't have it any other way.

Share your favorite non hate mail
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Favorite non hate mail  Empty Re: Favorite non hate mail

Post by aceluby Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:16 am

"Cool looking armor"

Wasn't trying to have looks, but after getting this I realized my battle mage looked baller.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:25 am

I killed an DM invader a few weeks agoand he messaged me saying "Nice Duel and I thank you for being honorable" I didn't flask and I bowed so it was all good. I responded "Rematch?" we did have a rematch I won again then he said "I get you one day" haha now only if all my invaders were that honorable.
    djgq42
    djgq42
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by djgq42 Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:00 pm

"nice parry, that was awesome!"
    Robotech
    Robotech
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Robotech Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:10 pm

O+s! I get constantly summoned with my lvl 21 sunbro by a lvl 17 and we go for o+s the both of us without solaire and with a couple unsucessfull invasions in the process. Took us 5 tries to down the boss, and all the times super O was down to 5-10% before we die ...grrr!! The boss fights were all epic and long because our damage was very low and we both got so pumped up to kill the boss that on the 2nd summon i immidiately dropped 4 humanities so he could summon me again if need. All in all in the 4th summon i get the msg ...'sick of me yet?' big grin And after we down the boss on the next try he writes ...'you are my hero bro' haha ...got to love jolly cooperation! Praise the Sun big grin
    Deadpool
    Deadpool
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Deadpool Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:47 pm

I was definitely surprised to get praise mail for some co op help I did. People really appreciate help on here happy
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:43 pm

I say thank you to every one who helps me in Boss fights even if we lose I have helped at least 30 people with their boss fights and I never got a single thank you sad but I believe one day some one will say thankyou until then I have plenty of hate mail to read.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:16 pm

Thank you PMs are great, one of the reasons I like coop so much. If you really know a boss inside and out you can get a lot of praisemail, because people love it when you go in on a boss that has killed them a dozen times and just mercilessly beat it to death. The nicest I ever got though was when I got a noob through the parish - we got invaded 3 times because it was his first playthrough and he kept doubling back and getting turned around, wasting time - and after beating the gargoyles he sent me a note saying he had spent all day trying to get through the area and was just about to quit the game because everyone kept killing him, but now he wanted to keep playing.

Praise the sun!
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:23 pm

I got a bait and switch kind of message a bit ago. I was in Anor Londo with a friendly white phantom and got invaded by a Darkmoon. We waited on the roof before Seigmeyer's little room and took him on 2v1, and he ended up dying to a backstab from my phantom while he was focused on me. After beating Fatty and Slim, I got a message with the title "2v1 and backstab..." I read it for the lolz to see what all rage he had written since it took him so long to send it, but the rest of it ended up being something like "I need help in Tomb of the Giants, soul level 60. Could you help? Also any titanite Chunks you have would be cool." Kinda caught me off guard lol.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Deadpool wrote:I got invaded last night and after the smoke cleared and the battle was over, I got a message from the person and was told I looked very bangable and would like to have a cupcake with me very soon. I took that as a compliment and told him I was very sorry he couldn't look as good as me and would definitely love to have a cupcake with him only if it was red velvet. Then he sent a winky face and said he wouldn't have it any other way.

Share your favorite non hate mail

"Not only you didn't do any cheap tactics and bowed before and after the fight, but you also had an original, cool looking build, AND you opened the shorcut door, You sir, are the hero this game's PvP needs"

I was playing with my Wolverine Build at lvl 42 in Anor Londo at that time.
    Robotech
    Robotech
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Robotech Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:45 pm

befowler wrote:Thank you PMs are great, one of the reasons I like coop so much. If you really know a boss inside and out you can get a lot of praisemail, because people love it when you go in on a boss that has killed them a dozen times and just mercilessly beat it to death. The nicest I ever got though was when I got a noob through the parish - we got invaded 3 times because it was his first playthrough and he kept doubling back and getting turned around, wasting time - and after beating the gargoyles he sent me a note saying he had spent all day trying to get through the area and was just about to quit the game because everyone kept killing him, but now he wanted to keep playing.

Praise the sun!

yeap i agree... we sunbros must show new players that they are not to face this extremely hostile environment alone and make sure hope stays lit inside them! I do this kind of burg/parish runs all the time just for that. 1500 souls from killing the tower demon is nothing compared to the satisfaction of helping a new player out and making sure he does not permanently rage quit the game. Praise the sun! Praise the Sun cheers
    Deadpool
    Deadpool
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Deadpool Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:18 pm

I wear shades when golden boys come in lol. I love helping people. After I help I now message people to tell me if they need a hand anywhere else.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:22 pm

"Dude, you killed me faster than a new player wipes a raid in the Yogg-Saron battle."
    Zechk
    Zechk

Post by Zechk Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:57 pm

"How the hell do you even...rgh%g"d$sjd*aj...ok I'm done! Good fight man big grin"

Or something like that.
    Deadpool
    Deadpool
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Deadpool Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:52 pm

Zechk wrote:"How the hell do you even...rgh%g"d$sjd*aj...ok I'm done! Good fight man big grin"

Or something like that.
    I just laughed so hard lol
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Zechk wrote:"How the hell do you even...rgh%g"d$sjd*aj...ok I'm done! Good fight man big grin"

Or something like that.
    This gives me ideas!
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:05 pm

The only thing that sucks about helping people is that where I am it take for freaking ever to get summoned which is hilarious. It takes me about 2 minutes to invade but it take 30 minutes or more to get summoned for a boss fight and I usually leave my sign near the bonfire so I can be summoned quickly. What do you guys do when you are waiting to get summoned? I usually post on this forum or I whip out my kindle and start reading lol! never missed a summon though. Makes getting homework done pretty easy too.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:17 pm

I once invaded at Sen's and kept shooting this kid of ledges with my DS Great Bow, and once he sent me a message: 'You again? Go away :| '

Hahahahahaha and then I said 'Seriously? Want help?' He said yes please and jumped off a ledge. After that I helped him thru Sen's and then 3.5 Kings and Duke's.

Good kid.
    exandroide
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by exandroide Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:25 am

djgq42 wrote:"nice parry, that was awesome!"

i sent someone something very similar. it was an awesome parry indeed.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:21 am

Favorite pvp non hatemail? Does not compute...

Seriously, though, my favorite non hatemail is a friend request.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:19 pm

ARSP wrote: What do you guys do when you are waiting to get summoned? I usually post on this forum or I whip out my kindle and start reading lol! never missed a summon though. Makes getting homework done pretty easy too.
    I play the spinning game! I will spin the camera and walk along a ledge or other such dangerous sites. Tons of fun big grin For nicest non hatemail i ever got was when i invaded a guy in the forest. After i defeated him he asked for help with sif. Unfortunatly, i couldnt because i was in the catycombs. (using the cat covenant ring btw) He friended me regardless, which was pretty cool.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:42 am