Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Whknight
Carphil
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Emergence
nsane32
Reaperfan
Yarxov
Maneater_Mildred
Tolvo
Serious_Much
ARSP
JY4answer
16 posters

I miss DkS. If you put your real-life self into DkS stats...

Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

I miss DkS. If you put your real-life self into DkS stats... - Page 2 Empty Re: I miss DkS. If you put your real-life self into DkS stats...

Post by Reaperfan Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:03 pm

Emergence wrote:Makes you kind of wish for a TCG eh? Carry Dark around in your pocket wherever you go!

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I'm now thinking up a Dark Souls TCG. WHY MUST YOU DO THINGS LIKE THIS TO ME?!?!?!
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

I miss DkS. If you put your real-life self into DkS stats... - Page 2 Empty Re: I miss DkS. If you put your real-life self into DkS stats...

Post by Emergence Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Ha, I've been mulling it over since I posted it too. May have to go underground with it lest we get beaten to the punch!
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:10 pm

my stats would be.... vit res build, low level one at that.... don't even have the requisite stats for a short sword.... i must find an elemental bandits knife to balance this out, that and a havel ring to make me not constantly over 50% burden...
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:42 pm

Now that you mention it... I'd have like 10 attunement too hahaha. Way too little to utilize my int. I miss DkS. If you put your real-life self into DkS stats... - Page 2 3358384175
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:43 pm

It's better than fourty six att and eight int if you ask me. lol
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:08 pm

I thought about it long and hard and this is what my stats in real life would be.

Vit : 11- I have an ok tolerance for pain

Attunement:10- I don't use my full potential

Endurance: 9- I just can't run for very long

Strength-14- I am a lot stronger than I look

Dex-17- I can sew, knit, rewire electronics and I am very good at disecting animals

Int-16- I actually am pretty smart my IQ is about 165

Resistance-12- I live where it's cold and hot all in the same year so I don't get cold easily and I have a higher tolerance for heat

Faith-8- I am christian but I am not devout by any means (That will be the last time I mention it I am not a holier than thou christian so don't worry about it.)

I would totally take my self as a starter class

Guys you actually can give yourselves a few points for dexterity because it takes a lot of it to be good at videogames
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:23 pm

Do dreams count as real life?
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:46 am

If I put my dreams into DKS stats I'd be exactly who I am in real life I miss DkS. If you put your real-life self into DkS stats... - Page 2 3358384175
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:12 am

Im good with a katana in RL(if i do say so myself) so 14 str and dex, the rest of my stats have 5.
    sl 1 and start the game with uchi and a sack.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:18 am

^ I envy your son.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:45 am

Yarxov wrote:^ I envy your son.
    Lol so do i.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:01 am

I haven't played in awhile, but I feel that is in part to not being able to access the online and the offline has bored me. Really wish my luck would turn around so I can jump into some events and fight club 😢

Maneater_Mildred wrote:Im good with a katana in RL(if i do say so myself) so 14 str and dex, the rest of my stats have 5.
    sl 1 and start the game with uchi and a sack.

I know where you are coming from, I think most nerds/geeks have some amount of skill with a katana. I tend to favor battojutsu and iaijutsu, and to a small extent iaido, since Rurouni Kenshin was a favorite show and one of the first I watched that involved sword fights. Also Zatoichi films also played a part, nothing like watching a blind man fight and beat people like it's nothing.

Can't believe I forgot Georg Prime from Suikoden, while there is at least a few samurai like characters this guy actualy performs iaido with a longsword. I can't tell which is funnier, the way Viktor holds and fights or the fact Georg can do iaido 😕
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:44 pm

I personally prefer a halberd.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:35 pm

I don't think anyone can pick up a DGA or DGH in real life.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:26 am

JY4answer wrote:I don't think anyone can pick up a DGA or DGH in real life.

World strongman dudes on ESPN... After the car roll and truck pull they could have the DGH throw!
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:55 am

Maneater_Mildred wrote:
    JY4answer wrote:I don't think anyone can pick up a DGA or DGH in real life.

World strongman dudes on ESPN... After the car roll and truck pull they could have the DGH throw!

Woah now, don't get crazy. They'd need to start with a DGH swing first. It'd probably be like a version of that carnival game where you hit a button with a mallet to try and ring a bell, only really, really, really, really, really, really big. I dunno what FROM was thinking, but something like that does NOT weigh only 22 pounds.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:32 am

Before all that I'd like to see someone wear a stone shirt and pants and do ninja flips.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:10 pm

i think the weight unit in dks might be old celtic(?) "stones" or someother large weight per single unit measurement type
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:20 pm

This stone armor weighs 20 5-year-olds! And they're heavy these days.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:35 pm

assuming 8-9 is average

16 vit- pain just makes me angry
    12 att- my potential is applied fully if i can be bothered to try
    10 end- i'm an athlete but i fight patiently, waiting for opportunities
    15 str- 280lb bench
    4 dex- there are rocks more flexible than i am
    15 int- IQ 150 nearly double the low end of average (80-89 is average)
    5 res- i'm hurt easily
    3 faith- I'm cynical to a fualt.

Note some of this is personal bias i'm sure but thats how i'd do things based on what i know of myself.

Given an equipment choice it would be the armor of thorns, crest shield and a cestus.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:15 am

Maybe I have a different perception of what DkS normal stat is. But any one who can bench press 280lbs must be at least 25 ish?

Vit-14- I'm okay with taking the hits but not for that long

Att 14- I don't know how to apply this to real life but I have good potential

End- 16- I really don't like giving up and can push myself beyond what I'd normally be capable of.

Str 14- I can hold and swing normal sized weapons in one hand not a claymore though

Dex 20- If I have one skill its my abilty to move quickly, handle delicate things and such relatively difficult manual tasks.

Int 20- I'm pretty smart I'll give me that.

Res 5- I complain a hell of a lot about the weather in NZ and hate things being too hot or cold

Faith 7- I'm not Christian or anyother religion for that matter but I am a fatalist so I'lll give me some point here.

All in all I'm about SL33. Call me cocky- I am by the way, but I'd imagine about 10-12 is the norm for people.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:03 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Maybe I have a different perception of what DkS normal stat is. But any one who can bench press 280lbs must be at least 25 ish?

Vit-14- I'm okay with taking the hits but not for that long

Att 14- I don't know how to apply this to real life but I have good potential

End- 16- I really don't like giving up and can push myself beyond what I'd normally be capable of.

Str 14- I can hold and swing normal sized weapons in one hand not a claymore though

Dex 20- If I have one skill its my abilty to move quickly, handle delicate things and such relatively difficult manual tasks.

Int 20- I'm pretty smart I'll give me that.

Res 5- I complain a hell of a lot about the weather in NZ and hate things being too hot or cold

Faith 7- I'm not Christian or anyother religion for that matter but I am a fatalist so I'lll give me some point here.

All in all I'm about SL33. Call me cocky- I am by the way, but I'd imagine about 10-12 is the norm for people.

Can I take this guy as a starter class?
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:18 am

I'm pretty average, so my stats would all be around 10-12, if not under. Would me being asian get me some points in int? lol
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:19 pm

Arn't you the smart one? You tell us, lol.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:22 pm

JY4answer wrote:I'm pretty average, so my stats would all be around 10-12, if not under. Would me being asian get me some points in int? lol

Nope

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:38 am