Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Scudman_Slayer
The Prime
bloodpixel
7 posters

How Mass Effect 3 should have ended.

bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

How Mass Effect 3 should have ended. Empty How Mass Effect 3 should have ended.

Post by bloodpixel Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzpY6pLIMQs
    The Prime
    The Prime

How Mass Effect 3 should have ended. Empty Re: How Mass Effect 3 should have ended.

Post by The Prime Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Should have at least let us take out Harbinger. Big let down.
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

How Mass Effect 3 should have ended. Empty Re: How Mass Effect 3 should have ended.

Post by Scudman_Slayer Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:17 pm

do not worry there may just be a DLC showing what happens after
    Griever
    Griever
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Griever Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:48 am

Is mass effect 3 worth getting. I did enjoy the first 2 but i found they became boring quick. You essentially spend the whole game picking up crew members and then go end-game is no 3 any different? I have also heard the ending is a massive dissapointment for a lot of gamers.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:20 am

Really I can't fully say as I haven't gotten much hands time on it. I suppose going off what I know about the single player aspect it just depends if you like it, the multiplayer isn't to bad and that's mostly what I have seen. It's very comparable to Horde from Gears except it lasts 11 waves and you really don't hunker down much.

My best advice is, rent it and see what you think.
    Griever
    Griever
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Griever Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:27 am

Yeah I may have to rent. I've always seen mass effect as one of them games you have to own but then generally have been dissapointed with the end result. I played the mass effect 3 demo, I was impressed with the sense of scale and visuals but thats about it....
    WarriorOfSunlight
    WarriorOfSunlight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by WarriorOfSunlight Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:35 am

Spoiler:
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Griever wrote:Yeah I may have to rent. I've always seen mass effect as one of them games you have to own but then generally have been dissapointed with the end result. I played the mass effect 3 demo, I was impressed with the sense of scale and visuals but thats about it....
    if you are a Mass Effect fan then buy it for me its the best of them all but if your not then rent it
    The Prime
    The Prime

Post by The Prime Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ythY_GkEBck The Indoctrination Theory. For anyone who hasn't seen it.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:36 pm

Wow, that makes a crapton of sense. I enjoy reading a good essay like that, in a text format I present.

Ok uh, seems I can't link it because it has a swear word in it and I didn't take that into account, it's linked on that video though and worth a read if you don't want to watch the whole thing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:14 am