Tips for the 4 Kings, then:
- Be at 50% weight. Prioritize your weight this way:
1. Equip your strongest weapon
2. Equip a shield with high magic resistance
3. Put on as much of Havel's armor as you can
4. Fill in the rest with light armor that has high defense
- Focus on dodging first, and attacking second.
Learn their move-set (they have very few moves: a thrusting strike, vertical slashes and horizontal slashes, a homing magic missile, an AoE explosion around their body, and a soul-sucking attack) and how to dodge their attacks. Then all you have to do is dodge, attack, repeat. For the homing missile, don't bother trying to dodge it, just let it slam into your shield and resume your dodging and attacking.
If you have a strong enough weapon, once you know their moveset and how to dodge it, this is a very easy fight--and a very fun one, too.
Oh, and welcome to the forums!