Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
DxV04
User
6 posters

Test of Wit

Zakkia
    Zakkia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Test of Wit - Page 2 Empty Re: Test of Wit

Post by Zakkia Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:18 am

Thing about the princess guard and WoW is that when ur drawn to specific players I personlly and othershave experienced more... "smart" partners. They fight well, and always have your back. Idk if is just me but from my research these groups tend to have more sophisticated players. I like the build. I enjoy faith themost I hope you have agood experimentaion with it! If u need anything just pm me!
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:15 am

I have a Sephiroth build ready, by the way! SL25 for now. If you guys do get a FF party together, let me know and I'll put down my red sign in designated spots for an extra boss. big grin I'll level up after each time so we can meet at different parts of the game, up to our final confrontation in front of Gwyn's door--at SL99, of course!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:17 am

^ thats a excellent idea. Does your PSN happen to be Sephiroth? hehe
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:11 am

No, I was considering it though! But every variation of the name, with letters and numbers and capitals thrown in, is probably already taken. So you'll be summoning Blaine! The character's name is Sephiroth though... even though you can't see that.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:17 am

Well, I have set up my starting weapons. I have a bow, the Canvas Talisman, and the Shield. The shield being on the ring hand, with the rest on the left.

the experiment is... interesting. I would have thought that it would be difficult, however areas such as undead burg and the forest have been an ease breeze. My shield helps the blocking, and my bow (which has plenty of arrows) spray the enemy with quantity of quality. However I was attacked twice by Black Phantoms, and the results were... horrible. One was in Undead parish, and the enemy had a halberd and heavy poise armor. My sunbro phantom died with the katana (of course), and the other died by him as well. I could have blocked him with the shield, but the R2 attack did not affect him, sinc ehis heavy armor made his poise to great. I again met him in the Depths, in which case he mystically stabbed me again somehow, even if he can not reach my back. Er.

other than that, the enemies were a breeze. I sometimes had cases where I did enemies by myself (the Capra Demon, with a bow and a shield.). I was amazed for killing the dogs AND the demon single handedly.

Still... it is a long way to becoming a princess guard. I ahve more to go threw. Hm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:30 pm