Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Just want to platinum (PS3)

dnatc
    dnatc

Just want to platinum (PS3) Empty Just want to platinum (PS3)

Post by dnatc Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:04 am

Ok, So I was working my butt off this week to try and plat Dark Souls so I can move on to Demon's Souls... but I have run out of steam (gone hollow?).

With the exception of "Knight's Honor" (which I need a huge amount of items for), I need the following weapons to get my remaining trophies :

Crystal +5
    Magic +10
    Enchanted +10
    Occult +5
    Fire +10
    Chaos +5

If someone gives me these items, will it auto unlock the trophy? If so, I will pick them up and give them right back.

I will be starting a new char as I tried to save a huge soul loss and I guess corrupted my current completed playthrough character. My only active character is SL489 (just rang Parish bell in NG+) from back before the patch... So I don't know if anyone will be able to meet up with him.

I will grind to get my SL where it needs to be to meet up on a new character. I appreciate the help guys.

PSN : DNATC
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Just want to platinum (PS3) Empty Re: Just want to platinum (PS3)

Post by WyrmHero Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:36 pm

I don't think so. You just have to find the slabs. You will need at least 2 playthroughs, because some of them aren't farmable.

Edit: Items that are farmable: Blue titanite slab from the Crystal Butterflies in thr Crystal Caves. Red titanite slab from the Chaos Eaters (thingys with lots of eyes in Lost Izalith), titanite Slab from Darkwraiths in New Londo, White titanite Slab from Pinwheels before Gravelord Nito.

All these drops are extremely rare and you'll have to do a lot of farming. I hope you fibd someone willing to trade them.
    dnatc
    dnatc

Post by dnatc Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:16 pm

Bummer, that's what I figured. Time to start grinding happy

Thanks for the help.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:14 pm

I think I can give you some of the slabs, my willing toons are at SL 90 range.
    dnatc
    dnatc

Post by dnatc Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:46 pm

I will have to level up a new toon, which may take me a little while - plus I am trying to finish Knights Honor as well. If the offer is still out there after some time passes, I may hit you up (and hopefully have some stuff you need by then).

Thanks again

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:18 am