Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Doelker
Carphil
RANT
nsane32
meridam99
9 posters

So I got got my first Vagrant last night in Duke's Archives...

meridam99
    meridam99

So I got got my first Vagrant last night in Duke's Archives... Empty So I got got my first Vagrant last night in Duke's Archives...

Post by meridam99 Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:24 pm

That Bon a Fasitch, attacked me while I was on the phone. I got scared for a second until I realized what it was!
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

So I got got my first Vagrant last night in Duke's Archives... Empty Re: So I got got my first Vagrant last night in Duke's Archives...

Post by nsane32 Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:27 pm

ive never see a vagrant before what do they look like?
    meridam99
    meridam99

So I got got my first Vagrant last night in Duke's Archives... Empty Re: So I got got my first Vagrant last night in Duke's Archives...

Post by meridam99 Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:28 pm

nsane32 wrote:ive never see a vagrant before what do they look like?

Little crab like thing. Dropped Twin Humanites after I put a Black Knight Greataxe in his back.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:28 pm

i saw my first in sen's fortress after 200 hours of playing dark souls, i was about to pick up the serpent ring when it started attacking me, i was like wtf is that?
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Its sort of a giant crab. I killed one at parish, but I could not see right because it was attacking Rhea, so I killed in 3 hits or so. I read somewhere that there are good ones and bad ones out there
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:30 pm

@RantfromRant: I really like your Avatar, I loved Mazinger Z Growing up!
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:32 pm

hmmm what types of items cause vagants??
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:32 pm

@meridam yeah dude, it was awesome, havent seen it in forever though.
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:42 pm

I can't tell you what causes vagrants with 100% certainty but I believe that someone loosing a lot of souls in an area can cause a vagrant (dying 2x's in an area without getting your original sign)
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:43 pm

meridam99 wrote:I can't tell you what causes vagrants with 100% certainty but I believe that someone loosing a lot of souls in an area can cause a vagrant (dying 2x's in an area without getting your original sign)

As a matter of fact, I lost 450K souls trying to get the Avelyn right before the Vagrant popped up now that I remember!
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Did not knew you could make a vagrant yourself!
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:09 pm

meridam99 wrote:That Bon a Fasitch, attacked me while I was on the phone. I got scared for a second until I realized what it was!

I've never seen one, good or evil, someone posted once in the old forums a page with the locations the should spawn and I always check f I'm passing through but still had no luck.

May I ask you... Were you hollow or in human form? I don't know if it has something to do with but still I'm curious...

I really want to see one...
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:14 pm

Being human will increase your chances of encountering one, but contrary to popular belief you can still see them while hollow.

I say this because the first time I saw one was in a youtube video, and the player was hollow. But the time I saw one myself, I was human. And by all accounts on the forums, I think everyone's been human too. So seeing one while hollow is very rare, I think!
    theAnimus
    theAnimus
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by theAnimus Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:45 pm

That's where I saw ALL my vagrants, in Duke's at the PvP bonfire.
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:30 pm

Doelker wrote:
    meridam99 wrote:That Bon a Fasitch, attacked me while I was on the phone. I got scared for a second until I realized what it was!

I've never seen one, good or evil, someone posted once in the old forums a page with the locations the should spawn and I always check f I'm passing through but still had no luck.

May I ask you... Were you hollow or in human form? I don't know if it has something to do with but still I'm curious...

I really want to see one...

I was hollowed as I was doing the Avelyn run.
    Biakobi
    Biakobi

Post by Biakobi Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:20 pm

Just saw my first Vagrant a couple days ago while grinding for the BSS. They aren't particularly difficult, but it did scare the hell out of me!
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:28 pm

I was unfortunate enough to see my first evil one up the top of the tower in the undead burg where the two archers are you take out before the first boss, all this at < 4 hours play time on first run and I am sitting at 34 hours now and have not seen once since.

It was a red/white crab looking thing and it one shot me (with about 17 flying spines at once) as I was focused on the skeletons.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:43 pm