Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Just referred my first frustraited pvp'er to the forums.

ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Just referred my first frustraited pvp'er to the forums.  Empty Just referred my first frustraited pvp'er to the forums.

Post by ErrJon6661 Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:49 pm

I invade this guy who wanted a duel I guess, but I don't do those anymore.

He starts messaging me and I troll him while setting a trap at the channeler in the depths.

He starts getting angry that I won't duel him where he wants to so I start trolling a bit.

He then summons two phantoms and moves to the boss gate. Tells me to come duel him there.

I don't, I set a second trap in the area just before the boss gate. He then after 5 min or so challenges the boss and I leave.

He sends me messages calling me a ***** for not dueling. So I tell him if he really wants duels to visit the forums and join fc or something.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Just referred my first frustraited pvp'er to the forums.  Empty Re: Just referred my first frustraited pvp'er to the forums.

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:55 pm

there is a difference between dueling and invasions. if you are invading to have fun and ambush the host( i know how fun that is) then do it.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Just referred my first frustraited pvp'er to the forums.  Empty Re: Just referred my first frustraited pvp'er to the forums.

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:56 pm

He probably thinks you are weird for sending him here LOL but that is a good idea. The thing is they are so used to being attacked that they just wait. So what you did was really awesome!
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:31 pm

Most invaders I encounter just rush you on sight. Some will try and lure you into packs of enemies. I'm working on learning how to set traps in certain area's. I'm mastering the depths currently, I think I'll move on to sens but I fear I may have leveled a bit too much last night.

I just find it funny how some people think that messaging you telling you to go somewhere means you're obligated to duel them there. For all you know they have phantoms waiting to jump you or are waiting to put on an ambush of their own. I've fallen for that a couple times, or I've had someone wanting to duel, then when I get to them they pull a pivot bs and ohko me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:54 am