Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A few new builds I'm looking at...

aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

A few new builds I'm looking at... Empty A few new builds I'm looking at...

Post by aceluby Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:22 pm

First, a faith build. Divine Claymore, WoG, Emit Force, Great Magic Barrier, Silence, Force, and Lightning for spells.

http://darksouls.itsthatguy.com/?c=Q2xlcmljLDEyMCw0MCwyMyw0MCwxNiwxNCwxMSw4LDUw

Second is a Dex/Pyro. Uchi + buff, Chaos Fireball, Great Combustion, Fire Surge, Great Fireball.

http://darksouls.itsthatguy.com/?c=UHlyb21hbmNlciwxMjAsNDQsMTksNDAsMjAsNTAsMTIsMTAsOA==

Third is a Str build. Dragon greatsword or a greataxe as weapons, greater magic weapons for a buff.

http://darksouls.itsthatguy.com/?c=QmFuZGl0LDEyMCw0OCwxMCw0MCw1MCwxOCwxMSwxNSwxMA==

Last is a straight up Vit build w/ Lightning Claymore. Only 500 more HP than when Vit is at 50... not as viable as I thought, but could be fun nonetheless.

http://darksouls.itsthatguy.com/?c=QmFuZGl0LDEyMCw5OSw4LDQwLDE2LDEwLDExLDgsMTA=
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

A few new builds I'm looking at... Empty Re: A few new builds I'm looking at...

Post by ChizFreak Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Do you want advices or something like that?

I could tell that the first build, 50 faith it's not so good if you plan to use it for melee.
    A Divine Claymore +10 does 557 damage 2-handed. A Lighting Claymore +5 does 571 damage both 1-handed and 2-handed.

So you could just leave faith at 40 at put more points to Stretght and use a better weapon and buff them.

For example with that 16 strength you already have you could use a Man-Serpent Greatsword +15 that does 417 pure phys damage, and buff it with Sunlight Blade and add A LOT MORE damage to a total of 600+. Depends if you choose to buff, I would recommend you to put 40 faith, and level up strength a bit more and use normal heavier weapons and then buff them, when the buff fades you should use a Lighting Claymore +5.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:39 pm

Just posting for some discussion, input is always welcome.

My faith build is not going to be mainly melee, it's going to be an equal mix of melee and magic. I couldn't decide on which buffs to use since I enjoy being a darkwraith and all the buffs are covenant specific. Maybe for this build I could be one of the hated darkmoons for their buffs and swap it out for Force.
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:43 pm

I say Str Build to at least 34, 2hd Dragon Greataxe. Pure physical damage, plus you can enchant it/use resins, and the 2hd r2 is a WoG type effect. Of course it depends if you are doing PvP or PvE. Dragon Greataxe is too slow for PvP
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:45 pm

All of these are probable PvP builds. My str build is maxed to 50 Str.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:25 am