Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
BLA1NE
Wade_Wilson
Kaminari
Zechk
skarekrow13
Nimidar
10 posters

My dark souls story

Nimidar
    Nimidar

My dark souls story Empty My dark souls story

Post by Nimidar Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:19 pm

First of all i would like to say hello to everyone as i just joined the forum. I have never been active on any forum besides when i used to play EQ2 a couple of years ago. But for the first time since then it looks like i've found a game that i will be playing for a while i so might aswell join u here happy
    My GF bought this game for me as a gift alongside with the new final fantasy game, so this game ended up on the shelf. Sitting there still in plastic for more then 4 weeks. When i was done with FFXIII-2 and gotten all the achievements i pulled this game from the shelf and looked at the backside of the box and saw the big red text telling me "Prepare to die" and i was like "Pfft! I'll show u!" silly so i started the game playing as a thief. Made my way through the Asylum without any bigger problems (as soon as i was comfortable with the controls) and landed at the firelink shrine. So i explored the area and found a cementary where two skellies suddenly spawned. I thought to myself "oh skellies, awlays in RPGs, always so weak" silly.. Well as u might know my dagger was'nt very effective and i died, hard! Now thats a giant leap in difficulty compared to the asylum i thought, persistent to defeat the skellies as i did'nt know any other way, i died again, and again. until i figured out i could kick them off the cliff. i cleared i few skellies only to get mashed by a giant skellie. once resurrected the skellies was back and now i was starting to get pissed hehe. so i cleared the area again avoiding the giants. went down into a cave (catacombs) and died, AGAIN! then. when i respawned i noticed another way wich lead me to the burg. and look at that, i can advance! thank god! The game was fun again, until i met the taurus demon. After the second death there having to fight my way all the way over there again i was cursing and screaming so loudly my GF burst into laughs in the other room. I was so angry so i did'nt play the game anything the next three days. But the next try, i beat him! what an awesome feeling that was. And since then i'm just LOVING the game!
    Today i have two lvl 60chars and one lvl 23. one str build, one dex build and one mage and one str build. I made the dex build after playing a str build all the way to ornestein and smough wich i just cant beat (playing offline only) he is lvl 60 and while i was farming souls in anor londo killing silver knights to upgrade my giant armor i accidently attacked the giant smith while fighting a winged demon. Wich sort of broke my moral down completely along with the countless of deaths againts Ornestein and Smough. I hope i will do better with the dex build. Going to try to kite smough to death once ornestein is dead. Currently using pharis bow +7 and its awesome with an S in scaling. Currently farming for large tites in depths.
    I love this forum and i will try to be as active as i can =) My dark souls story 945058907
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

My dark souls story Empty Re: My dark souls story

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:28 pm

Welcome!
    Zechk
    Zechk

Post by Zechk Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:28 pm

Hello mate, welcome aboard!
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:31 pm

Welcome to the forum, I'm also pretty new here but I love this place happy Almost as good as the game in itself winking
    Nimidar
    Nimidar

Post by Nimidar Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:34 pm

Thank u guys and sorry for the typos such as "one str build, one dex build and one mage and one str build". Should have prewied but i was distracted by my 10months old son constanlty trying to hit the keyboard silly
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:36 pm

Welcome to the forums! Stay around for help and hints, and feel free to participate in a our semi-regulary themed events. We also run a fight club for PvP.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:18 pm

Thanks for sharing your story, and welcome to the forums!
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:31 pm

Welcome to the forum. I am sure the Admins and Moderators will be happy to introduce themselves. I am ARSP and assuming you are on the Xbox I will be happy to help you beat O&S anytime and here is a link to a thread where me and my fellow Forum members pretty much tell you guys about everything we learned from darksouls and this forum here
    deadagain
    deadagain
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by deadagain Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Reading your post made me think of my first play through. Getting owned by the skellies over and over and then going to the catacombs and yelling "This is Bull **** how do you kill something that can't die" I literally breathed a sigh of relief when I discoverd the burg.
    Welcome to this awesome forum there is a wealth of knowledge here and best.part everyone is civil.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:48 pm

Welcome
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Hey and welcome man! Thanks for sharing your story. When I first started, I had a problem making it back to the shrine. I kept getting killed over and over . . . until I found the Drake Sword. twisted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:59 pm