Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
RANT
FruitPunchNinja
6 posters

My final challenge & FC special night idea

FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

My final challenge & FC special night idea  Empty My final challenge & FC special night idea

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:49 pm

ok so ive done countless playthroughs and my biggest challenge was my low level playthrough where my only rule was to stay under sl10. i manged to do that and made it to the kiln at sl10. My new and harder challenge is going to be to do a sl1 play, but not just that i plan on doing it with only the pyro starting gear.

Only thing im concerned about and might change is the shield. i am going to go as far as i can with it but i feel like that will be my biggest downfall along with being limited to a max of 40 poise(with wolf ring). i feel the poise wont be as important since this a pve challenge.

ok now for my FC special night idea. seeing as epic name bro put out a similar challenge i think we should have a "starting class" night. we only are allowed to use what you have when starting the game and no lvling up allowed. i have done this before with psn buddys and its fun. i would like to add that it would be best to have everyone upgrade all starting gear to +5 no elementals allowed no extra spells allowed(not that you can use many at low lvl). i think it would be fun to see what classes do the best and who prefers which class for what reasons ext.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

My final challenge & FC special night idea  Empty Re: My final challenge & FC special night idea

Post by RANT Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:02 pm

you should do your challenge with a sorcerer, it would be more challenging. the starting class idea sounds good, i would say no upgrading at all so fights last longer, everyone would pick characters with straight swods though, i might get my *** kicked since all my builds are clerics and i have to stay true to my builds.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

My final challenge & FC special night idea  Empty Re: My final challenge & FC special night idea

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:06 pm

i get what you mean rant but my sl10 play was a mage so yea. plus i want that sl1 save in the kiln twisted yea i guess not upgrading the gear at all might be better, i trust FC members but i am able to tell if someone upgrades even to +1 lol. you think that would be fun tho? i think it would especially since we wouldnt need to ban spells or anything cause its non exploitative spells at that level. the fights do last a lot less time tho.... and unless we could think of an easier non troll duel area we would have to all make it to sens at starting lvl. i think we all can do it!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:29 pm

Oh god, Thiefs will dominate.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:32 pm

eeeh idk tolvo i agree they would be powerful but honestly the starting classes are very evenly matched as long as you pick the one that best suits your play style. thats part of why i think it would be so fun.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:33 pm

Knight would probably be the worst, fat rolling. The warrior medium rolls correct?
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:34 pm

I am down for this. Pyromancy and axe, oh those were good times
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:38 pm

god the pyro starting shield sucks......my axe has better stability then it......... :x

edit: wow! im doing a lot worse then i thought. its amazing what difference not using the dragon shield can make.

Last edited by FruitPunchNinja on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:40 pm

damn, tolvo is right everyone is gonna pick thief because of target shield since everyone is getting good at parrying and target shield makes it a lot easier. i really like this idea and imsure its doable to make it to sens with starting sl toon, specially if you bb glitch, you only need about thirty mins to get to sen's.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:43 pm

^^^ oh yea didnt think of that people who wouldnt want to grind through it could just bb glitch an elemental weapon
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:44 pm

Well the glitch would be useful in getting the RSS to be able to duel. Though if I join in, I'll be fighting my way to the PW. sad The horror.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Tolvo wrote:Well the glitch would be useful in getting the RSS to be able to duel. Though if I join in, I'll be fighting my way to the PW. sad The horror.

for something like this i really would use the glitch but that's about it, maybe just pick warrior or pyro and make my 40 build.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:53 pm

I'll make a deprived!
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:58 pm

i think if warrior can fast roll with havels(i forget) then that might be the best class. at least for my playstyle
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:01 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:i think if warrior can fast roll with havels(i forget) then that might be the best class. at least for my playstyle

no rings, starting gear means starting gear, it'll be more fun that way. whatever you start with in the begining of the game is the only thing you are allowed to use.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Tiny Being's Ring up in this *****! 30Hp, aw yeah!
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:05 pm

I'd definitely pick Thief. I never start as one because I don't like their starting stats for building, but sometimes I play through 'til Sen's as a Thief because it's the best starting class imo!
    I don't even parry online. Haha.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:09 pm

@tolvo LOL
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:11 pm

So only straight sword hilts?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Yes!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:22 pm

aaaand its done, check the event at the pvp section guys.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:57 am