Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Trading Prices [Resolved?]

JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Trading Prices [Resolved?] Empty Trading Prices [Resolved?]

Post by JoeBroski09 Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:21 pm

I was wondering, what are the trading prices in Dark Souls? How much are all the upgrading materials worth? How much are each boss soul worth? And how much is a titanite slab worth? How about a colored titanite slab? I'm just a bit curious about the trading of Dark Souls.

Last edited by JoeBroski09 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Trading Prices [Resolved?] Empty Re: Trading Prices [Resolved?]

Post by Delvanoc Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:53 pm

I am no expert, but from my dealings, there is no exact trade. Basically it boils down to the two people trading and the communication between the two. It is all about need imo. I.E. a titantite slab may be more valuable to me and my need for it greater than somebody that values a white slab. Just try to be fair is my best advice to anybody. Everybody that I have had dealings with have been very generous, but I consider myself lucky. There are always shady people out there. I hope this helps in answering your question.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Yeah, Demon's had stuff like the Pure Bladestone which might have netted you someone's first born. While there's some items that are hard to get in Dark there's nothing quite like that. So Zeppelin's got it right. How much is the item worth to each party. For instance, I don't have a great need for divine or occult weapons but do use regular upgrade paths. So you could probably get a spare white slab from me cheaper than a regular (I don't have one at the moment).
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:02 pm

Ahh. So, the fact that I want to make a BUNCH of upgrading weapons and try out all the different elements, slabs and upgrade items are worth more to me, but boss souls are worth less.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Yeah, find someone looking for Boss Souls and I bet you'd have a fine trade.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:51 am