Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

PVP Battles

TheTruPygmy
    TheTruPygmy

PVP Battles  Empty PVP Battles

Post by TheTruPygmy Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:08 pm

In 3 weeks I will be holding a pvp arena fight club in the kiln for sl 120 -125. I'm on Ps3 and my Psn is cdoub anyone thats wants to join this be ready with a character three saturdays from now on May 12th and also add me on Psn to join roster can only fit 14 Praise the Sun
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

PVP Battles  Empty Re: PVP Battles

Post by RANT Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:19 pm

TheTruPygmy wrote:In 3 weeks I will be holding a pvp arena fight club in the kiln for sl 120 -125. I'm on Ps3 and my Psn is cdoub anyone thats wants to join this be ready with a character three saturdays from now on May 12th and also add me on Psn to join roster can only fit 14 Praise the Sun

how are planning on doing this? youre gonna keeo getting invaded and its gonna be really hard to summon people since its really random and most people pvp there, hopefully it works out for you guys.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:21 pm

Yeah, that's one of the problems I have with the Kiln. It is hard to invade before you are invaded.

EDIT: Unless you want a bunch of people hosting and some whites as well. Then, you could actually try to have some honorable duels.
    TheTruPygmy
    TheTruPygmy

Post by TheTruPygmy Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:41 pm

Well I plan on getting all the people to duel early and no their pvp covenant and then hold two on two battles that I'll host so if your interested say so

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:10 am