Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Federally
FruitPunchNinja
PlasticandRage
sinisterapathy
billy_bayonet
White Mamba
Yarxov
aceluby
FatFuzzy
befowler
djgq42
KomradDakka
GkMrBane
Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
Forum Pirate
DoughGuy
SlakeMoth
BartholomewWenceslas
BLA1NE
Serious_Much
Tolvo
RANT
Argetlam350
cloudyeki
ChizFreak
Extertionist
30 posters

Best Moments of Soul's Badassery

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Best Moments of Soul's Badassery - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Moments of Soul's Badassery

Post by Tolvo Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:31 am

Remind me to +1 you tomorrow for that Plastic, you did a service to the forest hunter by draining that traitor.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Best Moments of Soul's Badassery - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Moments of Soul's Badassery

Post by PlasticandRage Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:18 am

It's so obnoxious when you're trying to forest hunt and you don't get any backup because someone is doing that. He got exactly what he deserved.
    sinisterapathy
    sinisterapathy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sinisterapathy Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:24 pm

Extertionist wrote:
    sinisterapathy wrote:
    Extertionist wrote:Okay new rule.

Weapon buff stories have to be honorable while speaking of pvp.

Just what the *** is dishonorable about killing gankers? i was facing multiple opponents who kept healing and BS phishing which was clearly stated. Also clearly stated i only BSed when they tried to heal.

Ill be nice.

Dont be passive agressive i hate that ****. If you have an issue with something i say call me out on it like a grown up and ill be much more reasonable.
    I laid it down as a rule so others didn't feel restricted in their story telling, it wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. Another thing, killing gankers is not dishonorable, I never said it was.

Eh? I assumed it was because you said it after my little post about killing gankers back stabbing them as they tried to heal and using my new darkmoon blade...My apologies then big grin
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:35 pm

i posted this before in another similar post topic but here it is. It didnt take skill but i know i probably made the guy crap himself. I was invading on top of sens and im thinking the guy was a bit of a noob which probably made the scare all that more surprising.

i was looking for him and i was on the high up walkway(the one that you have to jump over the broken area to get to the crestfallen merchant). I look down and i see the host fighting with the balder knights far below me. i see that hes going for the chest so i line myself up and get ready for some DEATH FROM ABOVE! i dropped down and 1shot him doing i think something like 1600hp dmg. i have a feeling he didnt even see the invasion notice so it must have really surprised the **** out of them. It may not seem it but thats really high up i had 55vit and barely survived. if i had missed he would have just had to wack me once or twice and i would have died.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:06 pm

Haha, epic plunging attack!

I scared a guy in Sen's once, was hilarious. I invaded, followed his trail, and eventually caught up with him up on the last guillotine bridge. He was preoccupied with the mage-manserpent and I just crept up right behind him, not attacking. Surprised him so much he instinctively rolled away, and fell to his death! Then we exchanged some friendly messages because we both had a good laugh over it.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:11 pm

I suck at this game so I haven't done anything badass, tho I was pretty pumped when I killed that capra demon first try, but I have a story of a badass.

I'm a noob and after failing to do much with my first character I started a new one. First time I stepped foot into the Burg I got invaded. The guy found me right outside the first bonfire, as I prepared to defend myself he started dropping things. He gave me some armor set +5, an Iato +15, a bunch of materials and tons of humanity. Then he waited while I equipped the new gear, bowed and wooped my *** in an honorable duel. Was really cool and I think qualifies as badass
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:04 pm

I do similar things alot I make new characters in an unmentionable fashion and then I drop one good weapon of there choosing or armor
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:04 pm

I do similar things alot I make new characters in an unmentionable fashion and then I drop one good weapon of there choosing or armor
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:46 pm

BLA1NE wrote:Haha, epic plunging attack!

I scared a guy in Sen's once, was hilarious. I invaded, followed his trail, and eventually caught up with him up on the last guillotine bridge. He was preoccupied with the mage-manserpent and I just crept up right behind him, not attacking. Surprised him so much he instinctively rolled away, and fell to his death! Then we exchanged some friendly messages because we both had a good laugh over it.

i like doing stuff like that its always fun sneaking up on people. i had not known about the "people met" option because im new to ps3(and current gen consoles in general) so for the longest time i couldnt message people unless i remembered their wierd psn names. otherwise i would have messaged quite a few people i had duels with ext because they were tons of fun to fight.
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Sat May 19, 2012 8:33 pm

It isn't PVP related, but I attacked Lautrec in Firelink Shrine. He said "You leave me no choice...." As SOON as he suicide jumped off the world.

I loled so hard
    BoilerFan8472
    BoilerFan8472
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BoilerFan8472 Sat May 19, 2012 11:13 pm

When i was sunbroing in the painted world and my host's second phantom got killed so he went back to the bonfire to summon another, when all of the sudden we get invaded. Since the invader spawned on the bridge I sent the host a quick message saying summon another phantom and leave me behind I'll take care of him.

We sparred for about 3 minutes then he charged me and we traded hits with our lightning zweihanders and both died. has to be my coolest thing I ever did as a sunbro. Plus the host sent me a message that he had beaten the boss later on big grin
    OmniBot
    OmniBot
    Regular
    Regular

Post by OmniBot Sun May 20, 2012 2:59 am

I'm invading in the forest with my STR build and I see that the host is using a DGA. Seeing that I think "huh, another STR build..." so I equip my dragon bone fist and do a shoryuken. He responds by removing his chest gear + helmet and equiping a dragon bone fist of his own. We proceeded to duel with dragon tooths and no shields, and after a tense battle we killed each other at the same time with running R1 attacks. To top it off we both did the stumble & fall death animation instead of the usual fall on knees one.

Edit: We were using dragon bone fists, not dragon tooths.

Last edited by OmniBot on Mon May 21, 2012 4:45 am; edited 2 times in total
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun May 20, 2012 10:45 am

OmniBot wrote:I'm invading in the forest with my STR build and I see that the host is using a DGA. Seeing that I think "huh, another STR build..." so I equip my dragon tooth and do a shoryuken. He responds by removing his chest gear + helmet and equiping a dragon tooth of his own. We proceeded to duel with dragon tooths and no shields, and after a tense battle we killed each other at the same time with running R1 attacks. To top it off we both did the stumble & fall death animation instead of the usual fall on knees one.

Dude that's epic
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun May 20, 2012 11:18 am

Dual wielding my MLBFH's on my mage character I am against 4 people in the forest - host two phants and a red :/ Jackass, The red is running a BKGA - Jesus, how could I have guessed this from a ganker. This imba fight is turning out to be a ****, I pull my heater shield out of my arse and parry the BGKA MoM user - Riposte! thank you Hornet ring!! that fool is almost dead - he gets back up I poke him with my OH, then I run to the bridge pull my catalyst out and cast a WDB along there to give me some time to think - CSS! 900-ish damage to the phant, at least the host hasn't healed yet, WRONG! just as the second CSS hits and kills his phant I see the Golden glow of an estus :/ at least two are down now - I get BS'ed only have like 300 life left, but this has put me behind the Host and phant - I run to the Pharis Jump - BOOM! Im chillin with the Mushroom people big grin Aww yeah! Phantom goes for the jump - makes it just as I kick him, he falls - I get more souls, well well well host - its just you and me bro - Idk why he didnt cast his SGS's TWoP earlier but he decides to now - at least I get off a SS to his face, and cast my CHSM - this discourages him for some reason big grin - enough time to switch my Hornet ring for the RTSr - I begin to go on the offensive now his TWoP is gone - poking that little turtle, not so bad hitting some high damage through his shield - he goes to 2h, I pull out my shield - Hide behind it for a second poke him once - then BAM! Setup parry bro - how'dya like me now? Riposte through your Giants set, Sit down son!!!
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Mon May 21, 2012 8:55 am

Im in the forest lvling my new str/faith toon and I get into some guys match he uses a sunbro pose so I copy him he thin drops a soul of a hero and 5 twin humanity. So I bow and proceed to kill his red invaders for him but each time I managed to kill one I was getting about 300,000 to 345,000 souls (killed like 4) I msg him what his lvl was and it turns out he was like lvl 355 an here i was a measly lvl 83 killing all these high lvl baddies. Muahahahahah

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:55 am