Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
JoeBroski09
FexDS
mugenis4real
Johannsny
Rynoa
Imarreteet23
Argetlam350
BLA1NE
Maneater_Mildred
User
Buggy Virus
GkMrBane
16 posters

Pictures of Souls Games. Please note the ones you have edited yourself

Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Pictures of Souls Games. Please note the ones you have edited yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Souls Games. Please note the ones you have edited yourself

Post by Argetlam350 Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:45 pm

FexDS wrote:Argetlam those LBP costumes are AWESOME. Do you have a level for me to get them all? big grin

Not yet currently but I am working on it though it might be awhile until I get it out. If you can't wait and you have a PS3 along with LBP2, just add me on PSN and I'll give you them. My PSN is the same as it is here:

Argetlam350

I've also started work on Rhea of Thorolund, Bed of Chaos, and Nito. Or at least I'm going to attempt to make them.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Pictures of Souls Games. Please note the ones you have edited yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Souls Games. Please note the ones you have edited yourself

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:39 pm

What do you use for these amazing photos? For serious.

I can only think of ways to do this in Photoshop, but maybe that's because I've only used photoshop as a photo editor and not MS paint. I used paint from Windows XP, but that's a piece of piss haha! At least compared to Photoshop.

My avatar I made with photoshop like YEARS ago, and now it's what I use for all my forum avatars haha! I'll probably end up making a new one dark souls related.

Oh, on my avatar, the masks I made from scratch in Illustrator. I've been using Illustrator longer and more often than photoshop. I love that program...
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:14 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:What do you use for these amazing photos? For serious.

I can only think of ways to do this in Photoshop, but maybe that's because I've only used photoshop as a photo editor and not MS paint. I used paint from Windows XP, but that's a piece of piss haha! At least compared to Photoshop.

My avatar I made with photoshop like YEARS ago, and now it's what I use for all my forum avatars haha! I'll probably end up making a new one dark souls related.

Oh, on my avatar, the masks I made from scratch in Illustrator. I've been using Illustrator longer and more often than photoshop. I love that program...

I know its going to sound crazy but I used paint/ MS office edit/ and a random photo editor on my windows phone for the swirl in the flame.

I just keep passing it from one to the other till I get something cool.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:02 pm

Pictures of Souls Games. Please note the ones you have edited yourself - Page 2 Lone_w10

A lone Wraith.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:04 pm

GkMrBane wrote:Pictures of Souls Games. Please note the ones you have edited yourself - Page 2 Flexer10

This one is AMAZING. It looks so cool, almost like graffiti. Great job!
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:05 pm

GkMrBane wrote:
    I know its going to sound crazy but I used paint/ MS office edit/ and a random photo editor on my windows phone for the swirl in the flame.

I just keep passing it from one to the other till I get something cool.

Nice! I do the same thing with Illustrator and Photoshop. Amazing the things you can do just by combining programs. Completely infinite, especially with Adobe Products haha! I haven't uncovered all the content in photoshop after using it for 4 years... And I'm not even CLOSE to uncovering the content of Illustrator after 5 years. Using Paint/Ms office edit/and a random photo editor may be better in a lot of ways instead of using Adobe stuff because you KNOW what you're working with. Easy to find what you can do and what you want to do.

Awesome how such simple stuff can make something so amazing.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:09 pm

what did you guys think about that last picture.

I think its a neat wraith/red invader pick.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Pretty cool. It reflects the loneliness of a character who just wants to duel, but the host hides instead. 😢

Chameleon!!!! Shrug
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:31 pm

Dude that looks sick! Mad skills man cheers
    You wouldn't mind turning a few other pics epic would you?
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Pictures of Souls Games. Please note the ones you have edited yourself - Page 2 Ornste11
    Pictures of Souls Games. Please note the ones you have edited yourself - Page 2 Sif11

Opinions?
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Nice Yarxov. Both look awesome.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Thanks silly
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:43 pm

mugenis4real wrote:Dude that looks sick! Mad skills man cheers
    You wouldn't mind turning a few other pics epic would you?

Sure man I'll do what I can.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:45 pm

Yarxov, nice pictures. happy
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:47 pm

You guys are amazing. What you can do with pictures . . . Proper Bow
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:53 pm

I have to say the the original one with my name one it and the one with the red wraith were the most difficult/interesting to produce.

I love dark souls its an amazing game that has captured my heart like no other since the ocarina of time.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Pictures of Souls Games. Please note the ones you have edited yourself - Page 2 Painte13

Pictures of Souls Games. Please note the ones you have edited yourself - Page 2 Blood_10
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:02 am

GAH! I want my black magic to work with my laptop!!!! I could have so much fun with pictures of my character. I'm pretty sure everyone here would LOVE to have high quality pictures of their favorite toon. I loooove my 2 favorite toons XD. Pyromancer with G. Helm, Ornstiens armor, Silver Knight Shield, and G. Halbderd. And my Dex Build character with dark hand shield, p dagger, mask of velka, which cloak, Silver Knight Gauntlets, and Knight Leggings.

... I really wish I could show you guys sad Someone here have a black magic/hauppauge with awesome videos/pictures of their fav toon?
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:09 am

DO IT UP big grin
    http://images.vg247.com/current//2011/10/20111004darksouls14.jpg
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:59 pm

I'm back with some more LBP2 Dark Souls costumes. Well kind of, two are ones I've shown but made better and had adjustments done, one that is new but might get some more work done, and four others that I've somewhat started but aren't finished:

All right so first off here's some better versions of Gywndolin and Pinwheel. I didn't like the laterns the way I put them on the first time so I rearranged them and fixed his masks slightly. With Gywndolin, I just attempted to add the snakes that come out from the bottom of his skirt. They didn't come out bad I don't think though I still got to work on his bow.

Pictures of Souls Games. Please note the ones you have edited yourself - Page 2 APhoto_8-4

Pictures of Souls Games. Please note the ones you have edited yourself - Page 2 APhoto_6-6

One of the new ones I'm done with would be Gravelord Nito. I like how the bones underneath his head came out and his cape but I'm still uncertain about his sword and what to do for the body since it seems bland.

Pictures of Souls Games. Please note the ones you have edited yourself - Page 2 APhoto_1-10

Then I've also started on the Bed of Chaos, Rhea of Thoroulund, Alvina, and Maiden in Black from Demon's Souls since I also wish to attempt some costumes from Demon's.

Pictures of Souls Games. Please note the ones you have edited yourself - Page 2 APhoto_7-9
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:43 pm

These tempt me to buy LBP2...
    Who's the third one from the left in the last pic?
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Maiden in Black, from Demon's Souls.

Pictures of Souls Games. Please note the ones you have edited yourself - Page 2 MaidenInBlack

They're awesome, by the way! I think my favorite is Pinwheel.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:54 pm

I know who she is silly
    Didn't seem to look like her much though so it threw me off.

Other than that they are good

You should try the Adjudicator!
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Ya, it's the Maiden in Black, just haven't gotten far on that one. I'll keep the Adjudicator in mind.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:50 pm

Nito Gravelording the Forest

https://2img.net/h/i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc475/TolvoArt/NitooftheDarkrootWoods.png

A Black Phantom Mushroom Parent about to punch.

https://2img.net/h/i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc475/TolvoArt/ForestoftheDamnedMushroomParent.png

Alvina.

https://2img.net/h/i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc475/TolvoArt/AlvinaoftheDarkrootWoods.png

I made these back during the Forest of the Damned Event.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:27 am