Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Need Blue Slab and/or White Slab, I have plenty of items to trade (SL132 xbox)

Brightside23

Need Blue Slab and/or White Slab, I have plenty of items to trade (SL132 xbox) Empty Need Blue Slab and/or White Slab, I have plenty of items to trade (SL132 xbox)

Post by Brightside23 Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Title says it, need to finish these last few achievements. Will trade pretty much anything, except for the weapons needed for knight's honor that you can only get one in one playthrough. I do have soul of priscilla, at least 90% of the armor and weapons and plenty of rings. Also, the symbol of avarice, kirk's armor, logan's catalyst, Dragonslayer greatbow, dark hand, etc. Just let me know.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Need Blue Slab and/or White Slab, I have plenty of items to trade (SL132 xbox) Empty Re: Need Blue Slab and/or White Slab, I have plenty of items to trade (SL132 xbox)

Post by Shkar Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:50 am

I have 3 white slabs on one of my characters, you could summon me via RSS and we could trade. I would give you one for a Dark Hand.
    Brightside23

Need Blue Slab and/or White Slab, I have plenty of items to trade (SL132 xbox) Empty Re: Need Blue Slab and/or White Slab, I have plenty of items to trade (SL132 xbox)

Post by Brightside23 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:19 pm

sounds good, what's your gt and where should i meet you at?
    Brightside23

Post by Brightside23 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:22 pm

****, just realized i bypassed the rss this game, the last boss i have to face is gwyn.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:06 pm

I can't do it tonight, but I should be able to do it tommorow night around this time, maybe around a half hour later. And the Painted World should be fine, I think my character is there and you can go pick up the RSS.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:06 am