Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
6 posters

A calling to all the heroic Heroes and villainous Villains!

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

A calling to all the heroic Heroes and villainous Villains! Empty A calling to all the heroic Heroes and villainous Villains!

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:21 am

This thread will get moved so fast it will be like....... argh searching for SIMILE

Anywho. This is an advertisement for the war thats taking place in Lordran that you may not even know about!

YOU ever wanted to prove YOUR mettel as a Knight of great valour? Then maybe becoming a Noble Knight is the way to go. Show your stregth for all to see!

Or perhaps YOU wanted to scheme and plot against those Dogooders who ruin all of your evil plans. Well if you ask me then becoming a devious perverter of justice in the form of a Gravelord is the key to your enjoyment.

If so I say you need to head over to the Covenants Section of the Forums and join the war! - https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t4651-gravelords-under-fire-the-crusaders-gravelordvs-noble-knights-war

Sign on as a free lancer in the forums first User Covenant War! Or if you like the Covenants you see then sign up as a member and we can seek out adventure whereever we are!

Kindest Regards ViralEnsign_..... NOW JOIN ME OR FEEL NITO"S WRATH!.... sorry my bad.... but seriously join me!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

A calling to all the heroic Heroes and villainous Villains! Empty Re: A calling to all the heroic Heroes and villainous Villains!

Post by DoughGuy Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:31 am

NITOS WRATH FEELS LIKE A LIGHT BREEZE! Join the Noble Knights FOR GLORY!
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

A calling to all the heroic Heroes and villainous Villains! Empty Re: A calling to all the heroic Heroes and villainous Villains!

Post by sonofartorias Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:32 am

all Bow to lord nito
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:17 am

Theres this guy called Oscar II. he likes to wear dresses and go to social book clubs in his spare time. Did I mention he's reading Twilight?

This other guy called Avrik, he likes to be bad *** just like all of YOU out there and never ever goes to social book clubs. Did I mention he's reading Game of Thrones?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg
    Oscar > Avrik
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:28 am

DoughGuy wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg
    Oscar > Avrik

Its a vid of Oscar beating Avrik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGhExssWyE0

Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:45 pm

I think Oscar has a mildred in his pocket, so he wins. tongue
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 01, 2012 2:06 am

Bah I have new found evidence that suggests that Lady Mildred used to be a "maneater" otherwise known as a cannibal.....
    Extertionist
    Extertionist
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Extertionist Tue May 01, 2012 2:13 am

I think the Men In Tights is better then both yalls. If I had to pick between crazy people obsessed with dead stuff, crazy people who worship a dude named Oscar, and crazy people who like to wear tights, I would go with the crazies wearin tights.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 01, 2012 2:14 am

You guys should support the Noble Knights. I'll be talking to Tolvo about this.

\And FYI we arent crazies who love dead things. Were dead things that are somewhat crazy!
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue May 01, 2012 2:49 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Bah I have new found evidence that suggests that Lady Mildred used to be a "maneater" otherwise known as a cannibal.....
    Ha im not a cannibal! And i will eat anyone that says otherwise.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 01, 2012 3:02 am

Otherw....wait..... Oh that was close.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 01, 2012 4:37 am

Remember guys you dont have to join eithert covenant to fight in the war. Don't you want to be able to look back and say to your grandkids "That was the day I fought in the first ever Darks Souls user covenant war"? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity guys. JOIN NOW!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 01, 2012 4:46 am

You need to hit up the Sunlight Souls, Men in Tights, and maybe even the Gods of the Arena to boost your numbers (though I think the Gods are commited to the Gravesworn on this one). Get more members together and lets make this massive covenant wide fightclub/warzone!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 01, 2012 4:58 am

Only because Amos made it an astoran who killed his friend, not someone from someplace like Catarina or Vinheim. I'll try to contact the souls. Ill have to talk to The Organisation as well. Maybe get some mercs to fill out the numbers. You should talk to the POLG. They might have some gravelords.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 01, 2012 4:59 am

DoughGuy wrote:Only because Amos made it an astoran who killed his friend, not someone from someplace like Catarina or Vinheim. I'll try to contact the souls. Ill have to talk to The Organisation as well. Maybe get some mercs to fill out the numbers. You should talk to the POLG. They might have some gravelords.

True but I personally hate Gwyn....
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 01, 2012 5:00 am

We dont have much of a choice atm. Get on the phone to your allies!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 01, 2012 5:03 am

DoughGuy wrote:We dont have much of a choice atm. Get on the phone to your allies!

Says the man with fewer troops than I.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 01, 2012 5:04 am

Numbers do not win battle, Courage does. Unfortunately all my other men died by drowning in their courage. However on the plus side I have enough to flood the tomb of giants. I'll talk to the men in tights plus see if some of the mercenaries in the player help section can help.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 01, 2012 6:02 am

DoughGuy wrote:Numbers do not win battle, Courage does. Unfortunately all my other men died by drowning in their courage. However on the plus side I have enough to flood the tomb of giants. I'll talk to the men in tights plus see if some of the mercenaries in the player help section can help.

Lol. Yeah the Gravesworn are independant agents of the Lord of the Dead, we don't have great team work skills, however we have unundeath on ourside!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 02, 2012 12:54 am

People this is a chance for glory, a once in a lifetime opportunity. Join while you still can!
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Wed May 02, 2012 3:07 am

For Nito!!!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 02, 2012 3:12 am

So you want to join Back?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed May 02, 2012 3:23 am

DO IT!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Less than a day to go everyone. I'll be postng the rules for scoring and fighting on here in around 7-8 hours so stay tuned. And its not too late to join in people.You can still participate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:20 am