Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

how am i supposed to pvp now?

Blazalin
    Blazalin
    Addicted
    Addicted

how am i supposed to pvp now? Empty how am i supposed to pvp now?

Post by Blazalin Tue May 01, 2012 1:10 am

I still havent killed the four kings but im almost 75% sure i talked to frampt.(already have lordvessel) is there another way i can invade without joining dark kaaths covenant?
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

how am i supposed to pvp now? Empty Re: how am i supposed to pvp now?

Post by ChizFreak Tue May 01, 2012 1:22 am

If Frampt already took you to Firelink Altar, even if you didn't put the Lordvessel, you can't talk to Kaathe anymore. But I believe that once he takes you down you can't go back unless you use Homeward bone, in which case you would remember it? If you talked to him, but ran away before he finishes, the speech is cancelled and Kaathe will still be there when you beat Four Kings.
    Blazalin
    Blazalin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blazalin Tue May 01, 2012 1:24 am

would putting the lordvessel mean opening the yellow gates everywhere?
    neon__noodle
    neon__noodle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by neon__noodle Tue May 01, 2012 1:25 am

Become a darkwraith or darkmoon. You can still be called upon to invade.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Tue May 01, 2012 1:28 am

Yes putting the Lordvessel opens the Yellow Fog Gates but I recommend you to become a DarkWraith. Killing Four Kings it's not so hard with help after all. Just summon a random guy and Beatrice and you will be alright.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Tue May 01, 2012 1:29 am

Blazalin wrote:would putting the lordvessel mean opening the yellow gates everywhere?
    Yes, if that happened then Kaathe is gone. You can still, however, join the Darkmoons, Forest Hunters, Dragons (it's not invading, but it is PvP), and Gravelords. All of those are PvP based covenants.
    Blazalin
    Blazalin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blazalin Tue May 01, 2012 1:32 am

phew atleast theres something else with pvp related covenant, i think ill join dark moon since i can invade anywhere correct?
    neon__noodle
    neon__noodle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by neon__noodle Tue May 01, 2012 1:33 am

no, only dark anor londo. You are called upon. Also you are called upon by the forest cov.
    neon__noodle
    neon__noodle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by neon__noodle Tue May 01, 2012 1:34 am

If you want to mess with people and have them invade you, go gravelord. Gravelord all the way baby!!!! how am i supposed to pvp now? 3022602407
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Tue May 01, 2012 1:37 am

When you are a darkmoon, there are two ways to invade. With a ring, that brings you to fight people in dark Anor Londo, and with the Blue Eye Orb, which functions like a regular red eye orb, except that you are a blue phantom, and that you invade people with sin. So yes, Darkmoons can invade anywhere.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Tue May 01, 2012 1:38 am

Blazalin wrote:phew atleast theres something else with pvp related covenant, i think ill join dark moon since i can invade anywhere correct?

Neon_noodle is incorrect.

Darkmoons can invade anywhere AND be called upon too. You can invade anywhere using the Blue Eye Orb, which works exactly as the Cracked Red Eye Orbs, and the Red Eye Orb.

Also, when you join, Gwyndolin gives you a special Covenant Ring. When you Equip it, you enter a queque, where you will be summoned to invade another person's world in Dark Anor Londo (EXCLUSIVELY THERE). The Ring only summons you to invade people that are in Dark Anor Londo. So if you want to invade in other places use the Blue eye Orb wherever you want to. If you equip the ring, you will have to wait until you're summoned, remember you have to wait in an area where you could invade. For example, you can't be summon in Firelink Shrine, but yes, in Undead Burg.

Also I TRULY RECOMMEND YOU to become DarkWraith. Being a Darkmoon you don't win anything from beating hosts, just souls and souverins to rank in the Covenant.

Being a DarkWraith, every time you beat a host you gain Humanity, which raises your defenses, raises damage of Chaos weapons and can be used to:

1) Rank in the Covenant.
    2) Kindle Bonfires.
    3) Become Human, previously being hollow.

Last edited by ChizFreak on Tue May 01, 2012 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Blazalin
    Blazalin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blazalin Tue May 01, 2012 1:41 am

ChizFreak wrote:
    Blazalin wrote:phew atleast theres something else with pvp related covenant, i think ill join dark moon since i can invade anywhere correct?

Darkmoons can invade anywhere AND be called upon too. You can invade anywhere using the Blue Eye Orb, which works exactly as the Cracked Red Eye Orbs, and the Red Eye Orb.

Also, when you join, Gwyndolin gives you a special Covenant Ring. When you Equip it, you enter a queque, where you will be summoned to invade another person's world in Dark Anor Londo (EXCLUSIVELY THERE). The Ring only summons you to invade people that are in Dark Anor Londo. So if you want to invade in other places use the Blue eye Orb wherever you want to. If you equip the ring, you will have to wait until you're summoned, remember you have to wait in an area where you could invade. For example, you can't be summon in Firelink Shrine, but yes, in Undead Burg.

Also I TRULY RECOMMEND YOU to become DarkWraith. Being a Darkmoon you don't win anything from beating hosts, just souls and souverins to rank in the Covenant.

Being a DarkWraith, every time you beat a host you gain Humanity, which raises your defense and can be used to:

1) Rank in the Covenant.
    2) Kindle Bonfires.
    oh before i join dark moon, ill kill four kings and hopefully he will be there.. if not for now i will do darkmoon.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Tue May 01, 2012 1:43 am

Blazalin wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:

Being a DarkWraith, every time you beat a host you gain Humanity, which raises your defense and can be used to:

1) Rank in the Covenant.
    2) Kindle Bonfires.
    Do you get humanity and souls? but its basicly the same use as the red or cracked red orb?

The Red Eye Orb, is obtained only by joining the DarkWraiths and then becoming rank +1. You can obtain 7 Cracked Red Eye orbs in the game, but they consume every time you invade with them. You can only buy them from Kaathe, thus leading to the point where you must become a DarkWraith.

The Red Eye Orb has unlimited uses but you must be a DarkWraith to use it.

And yes you get humanity AND souls.
    Blazalin
    Blazalin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blazalin Tue May 01, 2012 1:44 am

ChizFreak wrote:
    Blazalin wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:

1) Rank in the Covenant.
    2) Kindle Bonfires.
    Do you get humanity and souls? but its basicly the same use as the red or cracked red orb?

The Red Eye Orb, is obtained only by joining the DarkWraiths and then becoming rank +1. You can obtain 7 Cracked Red Eye orbs in the game, but they consume every time you invade with them. You can only buy them from Kaathe, thus leading to the point where you must become a DarkWraith.

The Red Eye Orb has unlimited uses but you must be a DarkWraith to use it.

And yes you get humanity AND souls.
    oh before i join dark moon, ill kill four kings and hopefully he will be there.. if not for now i will do darkmoon.
    neon__noodle
    neon__noodle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by neon__noodle Tue May 01, 2012 2:05 am

Sorry, I most certainly was incorrect. Sorry for spreading falsehoods. Happy pvping!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:01 am