Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

looking for the Dark Wraith Armor set (SL 62, Xbox)(resolved)

trinitarian

looking for the Dark Wraith Armor set (SL 62, Xbox)(resolved) Empty looking for the Dark Wraith Armor set (SL 62, Xbox)(resolved)

Post by trinitarian Tue May 01, 2012 6:09 am

well i just found out i blew my chance for the dark wraith armor set because i placed the lordvessel on the alter /facepalm /facepalm /facepalm

this is my first run so i don't know what i have for value to trade for the armor set. I put 50 plus hours in this guy and this whole build was revolved around getting that armor set, i got the weapons, rigns, shield i wanted but i just found out i blew my chance at getting this armor set. If you can help i'll be forever in your debt, thx

My gamer tag on Xbox is the same as my screen name here; Trinitarian

Last edited by trinitarian on Wed May 02, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

looking for the Dark Wraith Armor set (SL 62, Xbox)(resolved) Empty Re: looking for the Dark Wraith Armor set (SL 62, Xbox)(resolved)

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue May 01, 2012 1:25 pm

I could help. Though I'm SL 99 so I may be to high to trade with you but otherwise yeah, I could do it.

I was only interested in the sword you can have the armor, I'll give to you for free though if you have a Channeler's Trident you are willing to part with I think we can make a mutually beneficial trade, no?

XBL: DiogenesSinope7
    trinitarian

looking for the Dark Wraith Armor set (SL 62, Xbox)(resolved) Empty Re: looking for the Dark Wraith Armor set (SL 62, Xbox)(resolved)

Post by trinitarian Wed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm

i don't think i have that yet but if you tell me were to get it i'll try happy

Also, how does trading work? we just get in the same world and drop the items? And since i'm a SL 63 how would we get in the same world, dont we need to be a certain level appart. I think it would take a lot of time for me to catch up to you lol
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed May 02, 2012 8:45 pm

trinitarian wrote:i don't think i have that yet but if you tell me were to get it i'll try happy

Also, how does trading work? we just get in the same world and drop the items? And since i'm a SL 63 how would we get in the same world, dont we need to be a certain level appart. I think it would take a lot of time for me to catch up to you lol

Yeah, you got it. We have to summon each other into our worlds and drop the items. I am probably too high level for you, but if you're willing to grind a bit, I'll hold off on leveling for a bit.

P.S. You can find the Channeler's Trident anywhere there is a Channeler enemy, places like the church in the Undead Parish and down in the Depths are such examples. However, by far the best place to get a hold of one is by killing the respawning Channelers in the Duke's Archives. I should warn you, however, it is a very rare drop. So rare in fact that I've resorted to asking for it in the forums.

Good luck, and happy hunting. winking
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Wed May 02, 2012 9:11 pm

You need the RSS. If there are high level differences the lower SL places the RSS and the higher SL summons. Be warn though that the higher SL must have an area where the boss hasn't been killed.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed May 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Ser Isaac wrote:You need the RSS. If there are high level differences the lower SL places the RSS and the higher SL summons. Be warn though that the higher SL must have an area where the boss hasn't been killed.

Thanks a lot! That's great information, Isaac, you're a real lifesaver. So trinitarian, do you have a RSS?

We could do it in the ToG 😢 (I haven't killed Nito yet).
    trinitarian

Post by trinitarian Wed May 02, 2012 9:30 pm

what is a RSS? oh does it mean Red Soup stone? if so i have one on my new character but not on my main. Can i go back into the painted world to get it on my main or is the painted world a one shot deal?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed May 02, 2012 9:32 pm

trinitarian wrote:what is a RSS?

A Red Sign Soapstone. Like the Orange and White ones, but this one is red.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed May 02, 2012 9:33 pm

Sorry, yeah, you can go back to the Painted World multiple times. It's (the RSS) at the tippy-top of the Crow Demon staircase.
    trinitarian

Post by trinitarian Wed May 02, 2012 9:40 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    Ser Isaac wrote:You need the RSS. If there are high level differences the lower SL places the RSS and the higher SL summons. Be warn though that the higher SL must have an area where the boss hasn't been killed.

Thanks a lot! That's great information, Isaac, you're a real lifesaver. So trinitarian, do you have a RSS?

We could do it in the ToG 😢 (I haven't killed Nito yet).
    ok sounds like i we can make this work, first i need to get my mom off my xbox, then i'll head over to the painted world and grab that RSS, then i'll have to find my way to the ToG. I've been all the way through the catacombs but i have no idea where the ToG is in there. Does it reside somewhere of the very bottom?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed May 02, 2012 9:45 pm

Just go up the stairs past where Pinwheel's desk is and keep walking forward, you'll be in the ToG - can't miss it.

We can do this then, so you're positively sure you can't look for a Trident a bit?

P.S. I won't be able to get on tonight. Can we do it early tomorrow? Like 8am EST (if not give me some times that'll work for you)?
    trinitarian

Post by trinitarian Wed May 02, 2012 9:52 pm

ok ill add you to my FL later on, then i'll spend some time looking for the item you want for the next couple days. If i find it ill send you a message via xbox and well shall go from there happy thx for the insights and offering to help to you and addicted.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed May 02, 2012 9:55 pm

trinitarian wrote:ok ill add you to my FL later on, then i'll spend some time looking for the item you want for the next couple days. If i find it ill send you a message via xbox and well shall go from there happy thx for the insights and offering to help to you and addicted.

No prob.

I'll accept your friend request as soon as I can get on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:12 pm