Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Quarik
Reaperfan
Unforseen
Wisp
8 posters

The awkward moment when you level up resistance instead of intelligence on your PVP buld

Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The awkward moment when you level up resistance instead of intelligence on your PVP buld Empty The awkward moment when you level up resistance instead of intelligence on your PVP buld

Post by Wisp Thu May 03, 2012 5:49 pm

I'm pretty pissed of about it sad
    Unforseen
    Unforseen
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The awkward moment when you level up resistance instead of intelligence on your PVP buld Empty Re: The awkward moment when you level up resistance instead of intelligence on your PVP buld

Post by Unforseen Thu May 03, 2012 5:50 pm

How high did you level it?
    Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The awkward moment when you level up resistance instead of intelligence on your PVP buld Empty Re: The awkward moment when you level up resistance instead of intelligence on your PVP buld

Post by Wisp Thu May 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Just a few levels.... it's not the end of the world probably
    Unforseen
    Unforseen
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Unforseen Thu May 03, 2012 5:53 pm

Few extra defense then.
    Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Wisp Thu May 03, 2012 5:55 pm

At the expense of hp, equip load, or an attunement slot.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Thu May 03, 2012 5:57 pm

Wisp wrote:At the expense of hp, equip load, or an attunement slot.

Well as long as you still spec into the Equip load and Attunement slot, you'll at least have better defenses to compensate for that lack of HP.
    Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Wisp Thu May 03, 2012 5:59 pm

MY OCD IS HURTING
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Thu May 03, 2012 6:00 pm

Ah, the comedy of messing up PvP builds.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Thu May 03, 2012 6:31 pm

If this happened to me, I wouldn't be able to go on. Even if I was on sl 119, I would have to quit.
    Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Wisp Thu May 03, 2012 6:36 pm

I've never made an SL120 build before, so i'm not giving up at SL84. I dropped the attunement slot btw, luckily this build had the exact number of points not really doing anything as I mistakenly used. I'm still on course.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Thu May 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Wisp wrote:MY OCD IS HURTING

know that feel man, i just remade my SL120 over 6 stat points.
    his1n-
    his1n-
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by his1n- Thu May 03, 2012 7:28 pm

I would have killed myself.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Fri May 04, 2012 2:58 am

In the PvP community, we call this a "tradgedy".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:18 am