Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
BuildIdeas
Razielthemanslayer
6 posters

Trapped in the catacombs! Please help!

Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Trapped in the catacombs! Please help! Empty Trapped in the catacombs! Please help!

Post by Razielthemanslayer Fri May 04, 2012 10:02 pm

Thing is I'm in NG+ I went to the catacombs before I got the Lord Vessel, I took a shortcut by falling down to the hidden bonfire without getting all the way through, Now I can't get back! is there some way to go?? I don't wanna loose all my progress and I can't warp out!. sad
    BuildIdeas
    BuildIdeas

Trapped in the catacombs! Please help! Empty Re: Trapped in the catacombs! Please help!

Post by BuildIdeas Fri May 04, 2012 10:10 pm

lol looks like your in a mess. i would recommend watching videos and looking for an exit. use a rare ring if u can. i would want you to explore your area.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Trapped in the catacombs! Please help! Empty Re: Trapped in the catacombs! Please help!

Post by reim0027 Fri May 04, 2012 10:20 pm

It is too hard to describe. Check out some YT videos for routes. Use this as a good time to explore. It might be fun.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri May 04, 2012 10:20 pm

so wait, your at the last bonfire in the catacombs, and haven't flipped the bridges, right? I know a way out if this is the case.
    Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Razielthemanslayer Fri May 04, 2012 10:24 pm

Just made it out! LOL I feel like a frigging Indiana Jones I explored the cracked wall that leads to a giant skelleton, then I followed the road and rejoiced when I feel on the upper part of the catacombs!, Thanks everyone!. :3
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri May 04, 2012 10:25 pm

Was just a bout what i was gonna say lol, that or theres another hole that drops you by the other bridge switch,
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 05, 2012 1:19 am

haha you had it easy mate. I once went all the way down into ToG and used the first bonfire ther plus I used the drop down shortcut without opening the bridges to get doewn quicker. i had to go all the way from the first bonfire in ToG to the first bonfire in the catacombs in one life as SL 20. It was really hard.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat May 05, 2012 9:43 am

Could have been way worse. I once heard about a guy who was trapped in a closet with Vanna White
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 05, 2012 9:45 am

i once heard they trapped thousands of people in a building and made them listen to Justin Bieber sing while they stole $150 from every person. They called in a "concert" so it didnt break the geneva convention on torture.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:35 pm