Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Need Big Hat Logan's armor set - SL 121

Uriseph
    Uriseph

Need Big Hat Logan's armor set - SL 121 Empty Need Big Hat Logan's armor set - SL 121

Post by Uriseph Wed May 09, 2012 5:21 pm

Just looking for someone who's willing to trade me BHL's armor set, don't need his catalyst, just the armor.

Edit - PSN - Thizzface6
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Need Big Hat Logan's armor set - SL 121 Empty Re: Need Big Hat Logan's armor set - SL 121

Post by billy_bayonet Sat May 12, 2012 11:47 am

his armour is really easy to get though?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Need Big Hat Logan's armor set - SL 121 Empty Re: Need Big Hat Logan's armor set - SL 121

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat May 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Did you already kill Logan in your game or is he still alive?

Because if he's alive all you need to do is complete his questline to get his gear. If you killed him before he goes Hollow then, yeah, you'd need to trade.
    Uriseph
    Uriseph

Post by Uriseph Mon May 14, 2012 5:31 pm

I have not killed Logan but I can't complete his quest because my character is a faith build and lacks the required int. to purchase any of his spells.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon May 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Uriseph wrote:I have not killed Logan but I can't complete his quest because my character is a faith build and lacks the required int. to purchase any of his spells.

After he leaves Firelink Shrine the 15 intelligence requirement he places is gone. Free him again in the Duke's Archives and when he moves to the library he'll let you access his shop, even if you are a faith build who can't even cast Soul Arrow.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Tue May 15, 2012 9:07 pm

What else are you willing to trade, I can trade everything he has but the hat, Its to special to me haha. If you kill him though, right there, he'll give you the hat IF you killed Seath. PSN:Cheezypuff56 just hit me up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:49 am