Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
BLA1NE
Reaperfan
6 posters

New build idea; it's everything you hate in a build, only you don't hate it!

Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

New build idea; it's everything you hate in a build, only you don't hate it! Empty New build idea; it's everything you hate in a build, only you don't hate it!

Post by Reaperfan Wed May 09, 2012 11:25 pm

It's got it all (except the DWGR)! Giant's Armor, Wrath of the Gods, turtling, the Ring of Favor and Protection; you name something cheesy and unoriginal and this has got it! What makes this more interesting than those other builds, you ask? Well this is an Anor Londo Giant Sentinel cosplay build!

I'm running near the end of my PvE cosplays...I've done just about every one I can think of, but here's another little something for my fellow Dark Souls peers to review and tell me what I might be able to improve on.

http://tinyurl.com/6smmp3s

Lemme know what you think, and if the next time I do this if I should make the title and introduction even cheesier! winking
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

New build idea; it's everything you hate in a build, only you don't hate it! Empty Re: New build idea; it's everything you hate in a build, only you don't hate it!

Post by BLA1NE Wed May 09, 2012 11:46 pm

You're right, I don't hate it!

Mostly because it's at fat weight, which is cosplay-appropriate.

Only thing I would change, maybe, is the Ring of Steel Protection instead of Cloranthy ring? The stam-regen ring gives you an aura, and also the giants attack very slowly so they'd have plenty of time to regen their stamina between attacks anyways. Defense ring, on the other hand, would just make it that much more imposing!
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

New build idea; it's everything you hate in a build, only you don't hate it! Empty Re: New build idea; it's everything you hate in a build, only you don't hate it!

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu May 10, 2012 1:10 am

poise ring? that might fit even if it does have an aura...
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Thu May 10, 2012 1:15 am

^Ah yes, of course! How about this:

http://tinyurl.com/7todt3t

Not much HP... But you have a massive shield, and crazy physical defense.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu May 10, 2012 1:18 am

Not to mention unstoppable poise. Looks interesting.
    Sulfur
    Sulfur
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sulfur Thu May 10, 2012 2:35 am

Do the giants use force as well? or just WoG?
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu May 10, 2012 9:23 am

I'm pretty sure it's just WoG. I don't remember not taking damage, if it hit me.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu May 10, 2012 10:07 am

lol, this is hilarious reaper silly

By the way, you should not only be at fat weight, but walk only weight if you really wanna go true cosplay, that and make your character grow a few metres. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:31 am