Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Attempting to gravelord

SkullKid93
    SkullKid93

Attempting to gravelord Empty Attempting to gravelord

Post by SkullKid93 Sun May 13, 2012 8:38 pm

So I made my first gravelord a while back and I have been trying to get it to work for awhile now. There have been a few times that vengeful spirits have invaded me, but mostly just the random dark wraith. Even in the forest, I just get dark spirits. No one seems to use my sign, or there never is anyone there to curse, or something. I looked around the forums and i saw a list of popular places but none of them work (or i have killed the boss there). Any help would be much appreciated.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Attempting to gravelord Empty Re: Attempting to gravelord

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 13, 2012 8:43 pm

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 14, 2012 2:20 am

As one of the resident Gravelords of the forums, and super dedicated Nito fan, I find that certain conditions should be met in order for your Gravelording to be a success.

1. You need to have not beaten the boss/ can be invaded by others.

2. SL needs to be in the sweetspot. Just look around for however many soul signs are down near high traffic area. I.e Gravelording at SL 20 in the Parish and Burg is a good SL range, SL 80 in the Painted World, 40 in the Depths, etc.

3. Use your white soap stone to let you know if your curses are dropping in the worlds of others. You will know when they are when a. A fog gate between ares shows up for a few seconds then vanishes and b. when you are unable to use your online items (RSS, WSS, Cracked Eyes) for a few seconds. When thar happens red phantoms are in someone elses world and your sign can be seen by them.

4. Your sign moves so stay still. When you know someone is counter invading you then make your move to wherever you want to be. A fast runner can get from the bonfire gate above Andre to the the landing where all of the sword hollows are before someone invades.

5. Location, locations, location!

I hope this helps. PM me if you need a bit more info. Dough's link is great.
    Fuzzlewhack

Attempting to gravelord Empty Also

Post by Fuzzlewhack Mon May 14, 2012 11:26 am

I still believe the EoD's can be a bit shifty--but they definitely work. The other night (Saturday night around 10 pm, eastern time) I was Gravelording in the undead burg at level 18. In a single run, I netted +16 eyes from spirit of vengeances, including one poor chap who invaded 3 times in a row.

Then, in other cases, I've tried gravelording at equally appropriate levels/areas without a single invasion over nearly an hour.

A great way to know when the time to drop an EoD is when you see a lot of white signs in an area.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed May 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Fuzzlewhack wrote:.

A great way to know when the time to drop an EoD is when you see a lot of white signs in an area.

This... if you do not see any signs on the ground. don't bother either quit and reload and hope to be moved to a different lobby or go to another area that is sl appropriate. Really, don't waste your time using an EoD when there are no WSS or RSS on the ground.

And remember, sometimes there are just no people on line at times. Attempting to gravelord 3022602407

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:23 pm