Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Majikero07
billy_bayonet
ViralEnsign_
DamageCK
BLA1NE
Lauu
RANT
Federally
12 posters

A few tips to those looking for duels in the Burg

DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

A few tips to those looking for duels in the Burg - Page 2 Empty Re: A few tips to those looking for duels in the Burg

Post by DamageCK Wed May 16, 2012 1:00 pm

Yeah, that's one way. There's an entrance in the room just below. You can also get down there by jumping down from the platform as you're walking up the stairs into the Burg with the two undead. You have to smashssome barrels in the corner to see it.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

A few tips to those looking for duels in the Burg - Page 2 Empty Re: A few tips to those looking for duels in the Burg

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu May 17, 2012 1:10 pm

how come no one duels in the area where havel is? i know you cant put signs down there(which is lame) but invaders and hosts can both go down there if you put your sign before the door. it would be an interesting change of scenery.
    BLVCK
    BLVCK

Post by BLVCK Fri May 18, 2012 3:09 am

Majikero07 wrote:I had a strange PvP experience in the burg. I got summoned and don't see anyone. I even checked the door. Then another phantom invaded and we fight. I won and waited for the host to come out to get it's blood stain or something. Still nothing. I checked around, all the hollows are in place, no strange barrels out of place, still no host. Is there some sort hiding place I don't know about? In the end, I just BC out.
    i had the same experience earlier today in the burg while invading a gravelord the most common spot u should always check wen looking for the host in the burg is on the roof where the hollows are throwing firebombs the host is often rite below those hollows under the wooden ramp hiding behind the small drape of vines using ring of fog

its a good spot i was only able to spot them because of the black aura from gravelords when using eye of death
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri May 18, 2012 9:27 am

Out of interest if your invaded in upper burg and jump down to lower burg can the invader get to you without doing the jump?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri May 18, 2012 9:32 am

I highly doubt it.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Fri May 18, 2012 1:06 pm

I don't think so, because some un-crossable fog gates pop up. I got invaded mid-jump once, so I messaged the guy to wait up and I'll be there in a minute to duel. But then I got up the tower that connects the lower burg to the aqueduct passage to firelink, and there was a fog gate I couldn't get through there. I had to message him again telling him that he needed to crystal out for me to be able to get to the burg again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:15 pm