Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
BoilerFan8472
Spurgun
jjshowal
cleric1002
lordgodofhell
Federally
Yarxov
Extertionist
DoughGuy
White Mamba
Forum Pirate
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Lauu
Serious_Much
Buggy Virus
Dubscythe
deadagain
Azran
22 posters

Things you wish they add in the next game?

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Things you wish they add in the next game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Things you wish they add in the next game?

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 16, 2012 9:59 pm

BoilerFan8472 wrote:@serious: Oh!! ok sadly that's why I don't like the current magic system. I don't feel like I'm gaining more "skills". In my mind if I'm getting stonger with magic then I should be able to cast the same amount of times but have more power.

Exactly how I feel about it really. It's bad that to get good power out of magic, you have to use a spell with all of 4 casts.. Pretty ludicrous really. I expected soul spear to have at least 8-10 casts before I got it due to the way it had gone before.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Things you wish they add in the next game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Things you wish they add in the next game?

Post by Azran Thu May 17, 2012 3:12 am

The ability to rename your weapons.

C'mon, I know all of you want your own collection of personal gear.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 17, 2012 5:58 am

^Yes like SKyrim, whenever you ascend a weapon. I want my "Skull Crusher".
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Dubscythe Thu May 17, 2012 7:58 am

More randomized Invader Spawn locations to prevent being jumped by gankers before you even spawn all the way.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu May 17, 2012 8:58 am

Dubscythe wrote:More randomized Invader Spawn locations to prevent being jumped by gankers before you even spawn all the way.

I think randomising mob spawn locations would be good too!

It would mean mastering the game doesn't mean you can run through a level on a perfect line as you can now, it would always change (though you'd still be able to run through it, but would surprise you more often)
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Thu May 17, 2012 4:28 pm

Just a matter of time until a Black Knigth spawns within spitting distance of the only bonfire in the area. silly
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu May 17, 2012 4:40 pm

i want balance,difficulty, and less powerful spells(they should be purely secondary). if you want to be a pure caster they should have it so you have to sacrifice A LOT! like to make your magic powerful enough to use only that you should have to sacrifice a huge amount of your vit,end,and str/dex.

improve hit boxes in pvp to be more precise so that crit dmg is damn near impossible in a heavy lag situation.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Thu May 17, 2012 4:53 pm

I would like to see more upgrade branches than just magic, fire, divine or lightning how about Ice, wind, poison (w/o using arrows or resin) bleeding (available for inexchange for lower durability and faster durability loss), light, Darkness etc.

Have Dragon weapons actually scale with your stats

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:18 am