Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

So I heard you like videogame-based music?

Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

So I heard you like videogame-based music? Empty So I heard you like videogame-based music?

Post by Azran Thu May 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Then here I present to you Miracle of Sound.

http://miracleofsound.bandcamp.com/

The singer tries to compose music that capture the essence of the game in question. And I think he does a great job at that.
    He's got songs for Red Dead Redemption, Bioshock, Deus Ex, Skyrim, Batman, Mass Effect, Dragon Age 2, Fallout 3, LA Noire, and others.

Here are, in my opinion, the best stuff in his repertoire.

For Skyrim, epic-ness is the name of the game.

And also drinking!

You like Batman? He's got two songs. One of them is spot on in the Joker's psychology and Batman-Joker relationship.

The other one is a damn catchy tune.

No man can truly outlast all the mistakes of his past in Red Dead Redemption!

And Humanity will be a slave of the new black gold in the future of Deus Ex.

--------------------------------------------------------

Do you like historical-inspired music? Okay, I've got a treat for you then! From Angela & Jeff van Dyck, composers of the Total War soundtrack.

Lift thine Eyes - Crusader theme.

We are all one - War in general.

Forever - Roman Period theme.

Enjoy.
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

So I heard you like videogame-based music? Empty Re: So I heard you like videogame-based music?

Post by KomradDakka Tue May 29, 2012 3:29 pm

I went to go see the Protomen over the weekend. If your into cheesy over the top rock operas dedicated to megan man they might be worth your while to check out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpSHC1dqX1o

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:57 pm